Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfair that.

They were trying to blame it all on Wan Bissaka.

Micah was saying why is Fernandes getting a free pass? He did less than the other player but doesnt seem to get criticised.
He got hammered for the 1st goal.

I really didn’t understand Micah’s point.

He’s a lovely guy and a good personality but they picked the wrong ex City full back for the Sky gig, should have been Nedum.

(Or both).

Mondays MEN
City fans may be over the blue moon with Saturday’s scrappy Derby win but stats prove the REDS are still top dogs. In the last decade United have racked up 197 wins in League and cup games at the theatre of dreams compared to City’s paltry 11. Proving that while City are improving they still have a long way to go to rival the all conquering Redz.

Robson Whiteside
Chief football writer
Who’s he? Norman Whiteside’s disturbed incestral lovechild?

Despite their huge, multi-billion pound squad, oil-funded Manchester City struggled to a narrow win over a gallant Manchester United side owned by the Salvation Army and with a team made up of amateurs and free transfers. United's loyal supporters in Peckham and Ealing celebrated their team's brave showing long into the night.

Just watching the replay of the game on sky, Silva scores and you could hear a pin drop at the swamp. Sky had obviously switched off the microphones at the City end. Absolute twats, so happy that their cash cow is dieing.
It reminded me of that Liverpool game in the 2014 season when they went over the top at their games and to say our goals got a muted response is putting it mildly.

He got hammered for the 1st goal.

I really didn’t understand Micah’s point.

He’s a lovely guy and a good personality but they picked the wrong ex City full back for the Sky gig, should have been Nedum.

(Or both).
I'm in a minority here but I find him irritating. He doesn't ever say anything original or interesting, just the usual well worn football cliches. Earlier this week he was on about Ushited's decline being sad as they were good when he was a kid. He even came out with the "this is Man United" shite after the game. Not sure who he really supports but I don't think he is particularly bothered about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.