Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliver Holt had to shoehorn City secure '1st win against United in 5 attempts' into the headline.

He couldn't just leave it at slick City win against (top 10) rivals United.

335-D59-D6-EB87-4-B79-8186-52-DCEBF1748-F.jpg
He is a nobhead but tbf he wouldn’t have anything to do with the headlines, especially online

I'm in a minority here but I find him irritating. He doesn't ever say anything original or interesting, just the usual well worn football cliches. Earlier this week he was on about Ushited's decline being sad as they were good when he was a kid. He even came out with the "this is Man United" shite after the game. Not sure who he really supports but I don't think he is particularly bothered about us.
Agree he is crap ! Why's he sucking up to them ?

I'm in a minority here but I find him irritating. He doesn't ever say anything original or interesting, just the usual well worn football cliches. Earlier this week he was on about Ushited's decline being sad as they were good when he was a kid. He even came out with the "this is Man United" shite after the game. Not sure who he really supports but I don't think he is particularly bothered about us.
Agree with some of that, he’s a personality rather than a pundit.

Ready for some abuse here but Carragher is a proper pundit, even though he’s a scouse ****.

Micah is the man you have on for entertainment, not to help you understand the game.

However, he definitely does care about us, a lot as well. Seen him defend City numerous times.

the “it’s Man Utd” bollocks is just him trying to come across as impartial.

Just watching the replay of the game on sky, Silva scores and you could hear a pin drop at the swamp. Sky had obviously switched off the microphones at the City end. Absolute twats, so happy that their cash cow is dieing.
I think it was more the fact that everyone was a bit puzzled what was happening as it seemed to happen in slow motion.
If you see the goal again there's a couple of seconds pause then the realisation it's gone in, even watching it on TV it took me a bit to realise it had gone in.
And I'm not in any way sticking up for sky here, I can't stand them one bit either.

I think it was more the fact that everyone was a bit puzzled what was happening as it seemed to happen in slow motion.
If you see the goal again there's a couple of seconds pause then the realisation it's gone in, even watching it on TV it took me a bit to realise it had gone in.
And I'm not in any way sticking up for sky here, I can't stand them one bit either.
Watched the game on sky with my lad. At first we both thought the ball had skimmed the side netting and gone behind. My lad realised a couple of seconds later it was a goal and started cheering. Stupid old me was still not sure where the ball was...

MOTD as expected not a word about the penalty incident. Wrapped under the carpet as the VAR did as Oliver did.

And it would be decent to highlight 2 or 3 moments from the 2nd half where we bossed them around. As it would reflect how the game was. At highlights should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.