Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just up in in Durham for a couple of days. Saw a couple of families with blue shirts and scarves.

Had the Brighton/ barcodes game on last night. Seemed absolutely minimal contact but sure enough Brighton got a pen. Suppose it's all about LotG and interpretation but to me seemed excessively soft.

The point is that there was a var check for at least 2/3 mins with full review of the incident. All of which was singularly lacking yesterday afternoon at the swamp. As for the sending off of the keeper!!!!!!!

We all noticed KdB being fouled then bollock gob going in on him dangerously when both he and the ball were off the pitch. Most no comments on this.

And some on here really can see no bias in the way we're officiated or reported on?????

What about the constant fouling of our players with impunity??? Not talking being tugged of the ball but blatant body checks, and the sort of twatting injury inflicting that Danny troll Murphy would no doubt say is acceptable.......

Are we a dirty team that kick the opposition black n blue? No not should we ever aspire to. But it's getting to the stage where one of ours is going to suffer career threatening injuries due to carte blanche from corrupt pigmol.
Cheers Aba saved my fingers you posting that :-)

At last, a truthful headline and article.(in the MUEN)

314662-AD-F772-400-A-A595-15-E960-E0-FDA6.png
Didn’t hear Sly mention cost of their team yesterday. Oh no that’s right, it’s just City that they like reminding viewers about

This morning on Sky News, the person doing the sports round-up said that Liverpool can move up the table with a win over West Ham (no mention of what West Hammer could do) and then went onto say ‘City in 2nd, at the moment’.

Thought it was quite a weird way of reporting but then realised that they were telling me what the outcome would be. Just put my house on Red.
My daughter has a 2 person tent she can sell to you at very reasonable price.

Correct.

And it’s Britains biggest read tabloid newspaper in print and online.
Because people like you keep reading it to be offended. Do your bit and stop clicking it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.