Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So panel let's discuss the Ronaldo attempted leg breaker on KDB and the nailed on pen City were denied.
giphy.gif

I’ve just seen Jamie Jackson’s player ratings in the Guardian…..he has City with two star men scoring 8 out of 10, Kyle Walker, which is fair and Ederson??! Now Ederson didn’t put a foot wrong, but in a game where he’s barely seen the ball how is he getting the top mark ahead of a plethora of outfield players that helped dominate the game for City.

I can only think they have an exceptionally weird way of marking players otherwise I can’t figure out how anyone paid to write about football can see that??!
Jamie Jackson is a rag eyed no brain useless gobshite ****. My fucking writing is more coherent than that rag freak

Is it bollocks ridiculous. Ronaldo not getting sent off could we’ll have had a bearing on the game and the scums next 3. The penalty would have been discussed for any other team.

It really wouldn’t have. The story was clear, the failings of United and the gulf between the two teams. For some reason people are desperate to find things to moan about on a perfect day.

Have a dig at the Var ref for sure but I was personally happy with the analysis of how our players work without the ball and how tactically they managed to get numerical advantage all over the pitch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.