Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in shock that after the many wonderful performers in City blue tonight BT chose to analyze a peripheral figure in the game in Mbappe and label him the best player on the park
Watched on TV3, coverage was good and Brian Kerr always worth a listen. Was feeling good, then post match analysis immediately began "will Poch come to United", ffs, what a let down.

Watched on TV3, coverage was good and Brian Kerr always worth a listen. Was feeling good, then post match analysis immediately began "will Poch
I enjoyed the bit about Poch. I think they did it as a spoof. No comment from Poch in the interview.
They said all the right things about us.
I was surprised that Liverpool weren't getting top billing and weren't the main game.

A good read by Phil mcnulty on the BBC football page....I would put a link to it but iam thick as pig shit when it comes to doing stuff like that so make your own way...cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.