Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this happens it's going to kill the game in this country as we know it.

Neville and Carragher have already put themselves forward for this. It will be just another establishment/redshirts/Hateful 8 mafia

Three crises mentioned:

COVID (not sure what a regulatory body can do about that)
ESL (apparently, supporters should be able to put the kaibosh on that with a golden share)
and the collapse of Bury (which, with others, is really what this should be about).
Remember when TalkSport, Matterface etc were seriously suggesting City had an ethical duty to bail out Bury, despite the fact we loaned them our Carrington training ground?

Remember when TalkSport, Matterface etc were seriously suggesting City had an ethical duty to bail out Bury, despite the fact we loaned them our Carrington training ground?

Talksport, Schmalksport.

Shocked to find out today that both you and DD listen to them :)

It will be either an independent body similar to the Standards wallah at Westminster - nobody takes a blind bit of notice and attempt to circumvent any suggestions, recommendations, or decisions, or it will be a group very similar to a coterie of BT, Sky and BBC illuminati. I expect Garth Crooks would be chair, if they can get one big enough.

Ah, but the loaning of Carrington comes into the realm of 'a fact', instantly provable. It's much better to throw out some random, ill-educated opinion that attempts to put City in a bad light.

I'm more than a little puzzled why City fans, on a City Fans Forum, would feed Ronaldo’s ego by calling him CR7 ? Maybe we should go the whole hog and have a chat about 'Fergie' and 'Keano' and 'Giggsy" They're all rag bastards and we should never forget it !!!!
Cun7, Baconface, Family Guy, despite being an absolute twat of a bloke Keane is good value these days.

Talksport, Schmalksport.

Shocked to find out today that both you and DD listen to them :)
I don’t as a rule but I remember it being widely discussed on here.
My brother had it on in the car on the way home from the Everton game and there was a hilarious and illuminating moment when Perry Groves revealed that Matterface had texted him a few months back to say he was being too hard on Solskjaer and telling him to go easy and be more positive.
Apparently Matterface had been ‘speaking to contacts’ at the shithole who told him the players were 100% behind the goblin and loved what he was doing on the training ground.
Pretty blatant that Ashton or someone similar had been on to him complaining and told Matterface to have a word.
The twat then saw his arse with Groves about sharing ‘a private, off the record’ conversation. Groves just took the piss out of him for his lack of judgement

Last edited:
After a brilliant win what have we learnt?
1. Pochetino may be the next rag manager.
2. Messi and Co are individuals.
3. Pochetino may be the next rag manager
4. Messi and Co are individuals but Poch could be the next rag manager.
That's from reading the telegraph, the mail,
Thankfully, I'm abroad and don't have to watch it, but I remember the first time I ever watched City in the Champions League on BT Sport. I made a visit back home and my old man had subscribed to BT so he could watch the CL games. Having grown up in the seventies and eighties, I grew used to the idea that coverage of British sides in Europe would be partisan and quite openly biased in favour of our clubs. This was quite the opposite.

It was partisan and biased all right, but in favour of our opponents (I can't remember now who it was). They seemed to be actively willing us to lose and didn't make any secret of that. I was astonished - I've never seen that in any match involving another British club on domestic TV.
In the early days Ferdinand said live that he wanted us to lose. He was obviously told to reign it in after people stated they were unsubscribing because of that and other biased comments but it is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.