Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Aga Khan did just that, took all his horses to France, he was a major player along with Robert Sangster at the time, the first race I remember watch was when Red Alligator won the Grand National, where have the years gone? :-)
Yeah, I vaguely remember he pulled all his horses out after a row about drug tests?

He had Shergar as well I believe?

Turns out that The Guardian has a LOT of previous for using the wrong photograph or caption, especially when it involves black or Asian people.
Wiley/Kano, the late singer and City fan Denise Johnson, various footballers…
Only a year ago they were promising they had improved their processes and standards. Hollow platitudes. Talk is cheap when you have a racist hatchet job to publish.

I don’t do Twitter but perhaps this should be pointed out to Wilson and the Guardian readers editor Elizabeth Ribbans
Maybe @City_rabin can get on it

07E7232F-0330-4B4D-94C4-0B80BCFA7928.jpeg

34F785DE-9C1B-4E71-8480-91D96C093DA4.jpeg
C179352D-1E63-4AFF-897F-0F42F3085DD2.jpeg

Yeah, I vaguely remember he pulled all his horses out after a row about drug tests?

He had Shergar as well I believe?
Spot on, those green colours with red epaulettes with Walter Swinburn on board, majestic horse that turned the Derby into a procession. Tragically Walter died aged 57, fell through a window to his death and as most know Shergar was Horseknapped never to be found, most likely theory he was taken by the IRA to sell on as a Stallion, would have been impossible due to the rules and regulations on breeding so probably killed and disposed of.

Hopefully there will be a day of reckoning for the parasitic cunts of the media when they will either have to change their tack and produce some genuine pieces of journalism or starve .

Too fucking easy for them at present .

Oh and I hope to witness the demise of the real cunts aka delaney , harris's etc

Available at all good landfills....

3554_1_1280-0-0_.jpg

Turns out that The Guardian has a LOT of previous for using the wrong photograph or caption, especially when it involves black or Asian people.
Wiley/Kano, the late singer and City fan Denise Johnson, various footballers…
Only a year ago they were promising they had improved their processes and standards. Hollow platitudes. Talk is cheap when you have a racist hatchet job to publish.

I don’t do Twitter but perhaps this should be pointed out to Wilson and the Guardian readers editor Elizabeth Ribbans
Maybe @City_rabin can get on it

View attachment 32160

View attachment 32161
View attachment 32162
How long does it take to Google someone’s identity? A few seconds, and she waffles on about signing off, layers of identity checks, etc. Wtf, her excuse is as lame as UEFA’s doing the CL draw.

Godphin are Dubai owners, still part of the UAE, been a huge boost for the British Horse Racing Industry, breeders, trainers, sponsorship, prize money all at a level unimaginable without them. I agree, you’ll never see anything other than praise from the media and the British Horse Racing Board. Negatives comments and criticism and they would be off in a flash, France and the USA would be beneficiaries.

The difference with football is they want our owners to fuck off and will continue to perpetuate myths to do so, it’s not working so you’d think they would give up. Not a bit, the click bait aimed at the red wankers is their salvation. Wilson, Glendenning, the Harris cunts, Delooney, and the rest are just desperately sad wankers who hopefully go their graves with City still at the top, their lives will have been wasted.
Not true really mate, the BHA apply the rules to a fault, and it’s backed up in the horse racing media. The Aga Khan had a horse disqualified from first place in the Oaks, late 80s/early 90s for failing a drug test. Drug tests in sport weren’t the most reliable at the time and the Aga Khan appealed the decision but the authorities wouldn’t budge; it led to him pulling his horses from British racing and basing them mainly in France, and to a lesser extent, Ireland. Obviously this led to loss of prestige for British racing.

Similarly, about 10 years ago, Encke who won the St. Leger, was disqualified for Sheikh Mohammed as were many of his other horses after a doping scandal at one of his trainers’ stables. Fortunately, he kept his horses in training, or the effects on the sport in this country would have been catastrophic.

I think the difference between the horse racing media and authorities and football, is that the former will blindly apply the rules to anyone, regardless of stature. Football already had an established elite with the likes of The Edwards and the Moores ‘dynasties’ who did very nicely out of football and their buyers expected the same dominance. Fuck em. If they pull their ‘investment’, and I use the term loosely, they’ll be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.