Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soriano was chairman of Spanair and ran his own consultancy. Not sure what Tkixi was doing but both left Barca some years before we recruited them. We didn't buy their structure, just a typical lie from Miggy.
(Spellcheck rendered Miggy as Muggy. Lol).
Delooney talking shite?
I'm shocked I tell thee, shocked!!!

According to a few of the lads, he is a Blue.

Unless the Mail did the full brain assimilation thing to him.
Defo a red, mate, @Prestwich_Blue knows his family well
Also there was this among other stories about him on here

I have a story about Adam Crafton.

A few years ago I went to a European away at Barca in the knock out rounds. I was with a very large group of City fans who were signing and drinking on their way to the Nou Camp. I actually recognised Adam Crafton walking behind us when I looked around. He had a face like a smacked arse.

Anyway, outside the ground I checked my Twitter feed and the first tweet that comes up is one from Adam Crafton who said “Big group of City fans breaking out the Munich songs on the way to the stadium” or something along those lines.

At no point was any Munich song sung by anyone on that journey to the stadium or before, in fact I’m personally someone who absolutely detests people who would dare do so. The mood was in fact incredibly positive.

My honest opinion was that he completely made it up.

Wonder if miggy got bullied as a kid? Genuinely sounds like a proper weirdo. The rest of his WhatsApp group are cut from the same cloth.

Still incenses me harris asking Pep if he took bungs minutes after securing an historic quadruple. Our success is really killing these bitters. Long may it continue.

Not seen a collective outpouring of grief since Princess Diana died, the whole country is at it, every news, media & social network too. What we are seeing now is a joint appeal by those who can ( rag dipper chav fans in the media) pleading for someone, anyone to stop big bad City & it’s overlords winning another title. I expect it to get a whole lot worse, especially if we beat Arsenal, this is why we have things like the hateful 8 signing letters and using phrases like sportswashing. I’m glad some are calling it out for what it is (everything comes full circle)
bitter spoilt salty teared tantrums from the red shirts, football is witnessing a period of utter brilliance, they can either sit back, watch it, enjoy it & revere it, or turn bitter with the reds

I

How would you respond to assessments such as these @petrusha, as these are the ones that I end up getting into a rage over when arguing.

It's not just about having money to spend, but rather having the desire to spend it against a business model that you believe in. If you think about how much money was initially invested by Sheikh Mansour, any number of billionaire owners could have done the same, but they chose not to because they couldn't see the financial return.

What's never mentioned is that Sheikh Mansour has actually made money on his initial investment, which means he's been shrewd. Instead, media hacks either paint him as some altruistic philanthropist who is paradoxically destroying foitball or an Ozymandias type-figure engaged in some sport's washing/vanity project.

Ultimately, there's loads of billionaires who could have done the same as the good Sheikh - and if some white, western billionaire had spent exactly what Sheikh Mansour has spent on City on one of the red teams, they would be fucking lauded as financial geniuses by the same media hacks that denigrate our club at every possible turn.

There are loads, but the power is always above us.

When I was a cub reporter and I used to cover United some weeks, I would have all these old farts in the press box taking the piss out of me and tell me the City score when we were losing.

Patronising cunts.

One of my mates is Steve Bunce the brilliant boxing pundit, he thought it hilarious that I would sit in my seat at half time, rather than go to the press room and take any of their shit food or drink.

One day Paddy Crerand was sat behind me and offered me and Steve a sweet and I just blanked him.

Steve told him in no uncertain terms that he was on a hiding to nothing with me and told him I was a Moss Side Blue.

Crerand, being the smarmy twat he is tried to mock me throughout until Malcolm Christie scored for Derby to win them the game and put a dampener on their title day celebrations.

To which point, I opened up my coat and showed him the City pin badge I always had on the heart of my jumper inside my coat going to that shit hole.

Cue much hilarity from Steve, who if you are aware of his commentaries, told Paddy I had done him in cold blood.
A nice story, well played. :)

P44 W36 D2 L6, GS: 113, GC: 34, GD: +79, Pts: 110/132.

Chelsea: P42 W24 D11 L7, GS: 70, GC: 32, GD: +38, Pts: 83/126.
Liverpool: P41 W23 D8 L10, GS: 81, GC: 38, GD: +43, Pts: 77/123.
Rags: P40 W20 D12 L8, GS: 69, GC: 46, GD: +23, Pts: 72/120.

Statistically, looks like our best year under Pep, too:

2017: P40 W30 D8 L2, Pts: 98/120.
2018: P37 W27 D4 L5, Pts: 85/111.
2019: P38 W30 D3 L5, Pts: 93/114.
2020: P32 W20 D6 L6, Pts: 66/96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.