Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare and contrast Sky's coverage of the turds pursuit of Sancho and it's fkin ridiculous.
12 months ago they made it sound as though Dortmund were holding the player against his will and that they were denying him the chance to move.
This summer it was a celebration, with the two liars Kaveh Solhekol and Dharmesh Sheth, celebrating his move like they'd actually negotiated the deal.
Our 'link' to Grealish is STILL only that at present.
Neither side has commented, so it's still speculation.
However they have been very downbeat about any potential deal. It's as though they are desperate for him to stay at Villa!
Strange that??????????

tbh I want City to be full of our own youth players eventually and then that will burn the wankers so much but also at the same time I would love us to go out and have one huge splurge on 3 or 4 players 300m+ just to see their piss being boiled over.

Can you remember how the press over here used to wank over Real Madrid and call them 'Galacticos' can you imagine the press over here if City spent and spent like that era of Real Madrid?

City announces Mbappe, Kane, Grealish, Haaland on transfer deadline day, the country would go up in a puff of smoke or steam from all the piss boiling lol

Fucking wankstains.

tbh I want City to be full of our own youth players eventually and then that will burn the wankers so much but also at the same time I would love us to go out and have one huge splurge on 3 or 4 players 300m+ just to see their piss being boiled over.

Can you remember how the press over here used to wank over Real Madrid and call them 'Galacticos' can you imagine the press over here if City spent and spent like that era of Real Madrid?

City announces Mbappe, Kane, Grealish, Haaland on transfer deadline day, the country would go up in a puff of smoke or steam from all the piss boiling lol

Fucking wankstains.
Allison Rudd endorses this post...........

And him to develop a reputation amongst pundits of being a diver
That is already a given, I wonder how long it will take Grealish to realise what was a foul will no longer be given as one, I am going for 25 minutes of his first game for us, a two-footed studs-up challenge is waved on as fair as he touched the ball by 1000th of a mm before breaking Grealish in two.

Didn’t hear him say that when Utd spunked 90 million on Pogba three years ago .
90m?

That is the biggest fairytale price ever given out, it was way more than that but it goes unreported.

If City had signed him it would have been around 130m and that would still be without wages added on as they have done with some of our signings.

90m?

That is the biggest fairytale price ever given out, it was way more than that but it goes unreported.

If City had signed him it would have been around 130m and that would still be without wages added on as they have done with some of our signings.
£90 million was the transfer fee paid but the Agent got £ 40 million it is believed 20 of each and Pogba got a signing on fee believed to be £10 million

£90 million was the transfer fee paid but the Agent got £ 40 million it is believed 20 of each and Pogba got a signing on fee believed to be £10 million
and now Pogshite wants £400k a week to sign a new contract , if there is ever a bigger mug football club than the Rags and the vermin that follow them , i have yet to see them.

Compare and contrast Sky's coverage of the turds pursuit of Sancho and it's fkin ridiculous.
12 months ago they made it sound as though Dortmund were holding the player against his will and that they were denying him the chance to move.
This summer it was a celebration, with the two liars Kaveh Solhekol and Dharmesh Sheth, celebrating his move like they'd actually negotiated the deal.
Our 'link' to Grealish is STILL only that at present.
Neither side has commented, so it's still speculation.
However they have been very downbeat about any potential deal. It's as though they are desperate for him to stay at Villa!
Strange that??????????
To be fair to sky we are a better run club and will be more professional about releasing info. The rags and dippers use the media as an unofficial tapping up mechanism and the pressurise deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.