Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Miguel Delaney in a podcast earlier this summer say that City had changed tact, I didn't pay too much attention giving the fact I didn't think he had any connections in the club. He said the club was very sensitive to media reporting of their achievements versus other clubs. He said they were very conscious not to have any record signings and be accused than buying success. Basically he said the club were sick of it and had decided to stop tip toeing around their wealth and go out and just take players that the media couldn't ignore. Given the passing of time he looks like he could be on the money.
Wow that's great insight, knowing what we all know.

Kane missing training due to isolating for 10 days (came back from amber list country) = striker missed training to force move so they can begin kicking him as they did Sterling.

I heard Miguel Delaney in a podcast earlier this summer say that City had changed tact, I didn't pay too much attention giving the fact I didn't think he had any connections in the club. He said the club was very sensitive to media reporting of their achievements versus other clubs. He said they were very conscious not to have any record signings and be accused than buying success. Basically he said the club were sick of it and had decided to stop tip toeing around their wealth and go out and just take players that the media couldn't ignore. Given the passing of time he looks like he could be on the money.
Like the chairman said, sometimes you have to be disruptive and that's exactly what we are doing

I hope he reflects that it might all be down to his smearing, and maybe if he'd left City alone...

There hasn't been a successful football club in world football history, that hasn't bought its success.
But it all depends who is purchasing said success. Rag 'n Dippers are showered with the idea that they have done 'good business' in the transfer market, and no third rate hack ever questions the amount of money paid, nor how much success that good business brought. But for MCFC, they have a CIS retainer to go over every last brass farthing.

But it all depends who is purchasing said success. Rag 'n Dippers are showered with the idea that they have done 'good business' in the transfer market, and no third rate hack ever questions the amount of money paid, nor how much success that good business brought. But for MCFC, they have a CIS retainer to go over every last brass farthing.
Come on we all know they earned it whereas we....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.