Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mirror with a whole article on our failures in the transfer market. Fail this fail that .....
Transfer are only deemed a failure if you do not win a trophy or achieve top 4.

I await an in-depth review on the remaining league teams. If we are a failure their transfers must be an abhorrent misuse of funds.

Levy lied to Kane with his 'gentleman's agreement' to let him go to another club if Spurs didn't deliver. Kane had his heart set on City but is still stuck with Levy's trophy dodgers.

City walked away from Ronaldo and Mendes when stupid money was being demanded, just like with Sanchez, Fred and Maguire. Once again the rags dived in head first and got ripped off in a one horse race. Yet the media report it as 'United gazump City' and 'City snubbed by Ronaldo'.
A good transfer window for City in my view. There are virtually no strikers out there better than Torres/Jesus. We were right to walk away from Kane and Ronaldo. Meanwhile we are also keeping Laporte and possibly Bernardo. Grealish is perfect for our team. We will continue to do our talking on the pitch. If we can get Haaland next summer great.... but we will not be mugged by Raiola.

Harry Kane's wife told failed Man City transfer is "lucky escape" by Riyad Mahrez's ex-wife.​

Daily Mirror. No comment.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/harry-kane-man-city-transfer-24868767
As someone pointed out in the comments, this is the same woman who was seen by Riyad's sisters flirting with Deontay Wilder when he was over in the UK. They even had to leave her behind because she wanted to stay with him at his table while he chatted her up.

A good transfer window for City in my view. There are virtually no strikers out there better than Torres/Jesus. We were right to walk away from Kane and Ronaldo. Meanwhile we are also keeping Laporte and possibly Bernardo. Grealish is perfect for our team. We will continue to do our talking on the pitch. If we can get Haaland next summer great.... but we will not be mugged by Raiola.
I agree. It's turned out fine. We haven't been mugged off.

Harry Kane's wife told failed Man City transfer is "lucky escape" by Riyad Mahrez's ex-wife.​

Daily Mirror. No comment.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/harry-kane-man-city-transfer-24868767
Looks like the Mail are also going with it. You have to question the mentality of the "author" and publisher to post this sort of drivel? Who's their target audience? Are there enough addle brained thickoes in this country to make this shite pay? I'm not angry about it, but genuinely bemused to think anyone could give it credibility. Embarrassing frankly

Danny Kelly gleefully spouting how Ronaldo and Kane snubbed City despite Stuart Brennan going on and giving him facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.