Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A story:
This hunter goes into the woods, armed with a rifle and determined to snag himself a grizzly bear.
For two days and two nights, he camps out but sadly, there's no sign of any bear at all.
Just as he's running out of food, too hungry to hold out and about to pack up his things and go home, he gets a tap on his shoulder.
He turns around to discover that he is cornered by a huge horny grizzly bear.
Long story short, the bear rapes the shit out of him.
After some time, the traumatized hunter manages to escape the woods, make it home and recuperate.
Revenge festers in his mind.
He buys a machine gun and with enough supplies for a whole week, heads into woods again, determined to kill that damned grizzly.
But again though, there's no sign of the bear. The hunter eventually runs out of supplies, slings his machine gun over his shoulder and is just about to leave the woods when he gets another tap on his shoulder.
Damned if he is cornered by and once again raped by that godawful animal.

He's a determined sort though, this hunter. After a few more weeks of recuperation, this time he goes out and buys himself a grenade launcher.
Goddammit, but that bear's gonna get what's coming to him, he thinks, as he lays in wait for three long, long weeks.

Yet again, there is no sign of the bear though. The hunter holds out until he is too hungry, has lost heart and is just about giving up on the plan again.
No sooner has he packed up all if his gear than he gets that now familiar tap on the shoulder.
Wearily, he turns around, knowing full well what to expect.
The bear regards the hunter, considers his own massive erection and looks that hunter in the eye again.

He says to him, 'Deep down, we both know that you don't really come here for the hunting, do you?"

Now... I like this thread. People are entitled to let off steam. There's no harm in that really - and if I am honest, that's all that I am doing right here, right now.
But lads, I am so reminded of the story of the hunter and the bear whenever the same people repeatedly cite the same media outlets, again and a-fucking again.

A story:
This hunter goes into the woods, armed with a rifle and determined to snag himself a grizzly bear.
For two days and two nights, he camps out but sadly, there's no sign of any bear at all.
Just as he's running out of food, too hungry to hold out and about to pack up his things and go home, he gets a tap on his shoulder.
After some time, the traumatized hunter manages to escape the woods, make it home and recuperate.
He buys a machine gun and with enough supplies for a whole week, heads into woods again, determined to kill that damned grizzly.
But again though, there's no sign of the bear. The hunter eventually runs out of supplies, slings his machine gun over his shoulder and is just about to leave the woods when he gets another tap on his shoulder.

He's a determined sort though, this hunter. After a few more weeks of recuperation, this time he goes out and buys himself a grenade launcher.
Goddammit, but that bear's gonna get what's coming to him, he thinks, as he lays in wait for three long, long weeks.

Yet again, there is no sign of the bear though. The hunter holds out until he is too hungry, has lost heart and is just about giving up on the plan again.
No sooner has he packed up all if his gear than he gets that now familiar tap on the shoulder.
The bear regards the hunter, considers his own massive erection and looks that hunter in the eye again.

He says to him, 'Deep down, we both know that you don't really come here for the hunting, do you?"

Now... I like this thread. People are entitled to let off steam. There's no harm in that really - and if I am honest, that's all that I am doing right here, right now.
But lads, I am so reminded of the story of the hunter and the bear whenever the same people repeatedly cite the same media outlets, again and a-fucking again.
Which is probably why your dinner party invites have dried up.

Ex Manchester City he has 16 appearance for us 229 for the German Rags and he is a ex city player

Jerome Boateng appears in court over accusation of domestic violence https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...prison.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead
I have no idea why the club does not ban the mail from the ground. Its constant with them and we should not give them access. Tried for 10 years to get the press on our side, not worked, worse than ever, take the kids gloves off time

A story:

I always thought the punchline was "youre enjoying this really, arent you" and that might be more apt for us regulars to this thread, even though I dont ever recall being raped by a bear.

Thing is though, if this thread were for positive media only it would be pretty boring and we would be accused of blowing our own trumpets and beleiving our own hype etc. Personally I like to know what shit has been written about us, and this thread is where I get the majority of that information, and it often tells me where my rag adversaries have gleaned their hateful insights from, which can be handy when dealing with them.

The other thing is, if you would rather come to this thread to knock posters on here for being protective of our clubs image than be annoyed with the source of the hate, then go hunting instead........even you might begin to enjoy it:)

A story:

Do you know which woods this happened?
As I’m asking for a friend, so he can avoid said woods.

I always thought the punchline was "youre enjoying this really, arent you" and that might be more apt for us regulars to this thread, even though I dont ever recall being raped by a bear.

Thing is though, if this thread were for positive media only it would be pretty boring and we would be accused of blowing our own trumpets and beleiving our own hype etc. Personally I like to know what shit has been written about us, and this thread is where I get the majority of that information, and it often tells me where my rag adversaries have gleaned their hateful insights from, which can be handy when dealing with them.

The other thing is, if you would rather come to this thread to knock posters on here for being protective of our clubs image than be annoyed with the source of the hate, then go hunting instead........even you might begin to enjoy it:)
I’m the same in that i read the shit in the daily fail because a mate out here(Bradford city. Man United. Newcastle fan) is always quoting out of that paper ie we have 64 players in our squad and other snippets then I put him right and he asks how do i know? Told him there’s only Martin Samuel that gives it straight( not all the time though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.