Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma Raducanu- How Manchester United drove me to success.
Tennis Sensation and lifelong Manchester United fan Emma Raducanu has dedicated her stunning success to Marcus Rashford and the United squad.
“ Marcus wrote to me after Wimbledon and encouraged me to eat properly. Once Cristiano joined it give me a new found confidence. Marcus, Cristiano and myself are winners.
My mother is Chinese so I was always going to look towards the Theatre of Dreams for inspiration.
I can’t wait to parade my trophy in front of the fans”
Raducanu (aged the same as Jude Bellingham) won the match 1-6, 1-6 which seemed to upset a lot of United fans.
Great article: But you forgot to mention the private phonecall from sir alex Ferguson before the semi final.

Emma Raducanu- How Manchester United drove me to success.
Tennis Sensation and lifelong Manchester United fan Emma Raducanu has dedicated her stunning success to Marcus Rashford and the United squad.
“ Marcus wrote to me after Wimbledon and encouraged me to eat properly. Once Cristiano joined it give me a new found confidence. Marcus, Cristiano and myself are winners.
My mother is Chinese so I was always going to look towards the Theatre of Dreams for inspiration.
I can’t wait to parade my trophy in front of the fans”
Raducanu (aged the same as Jude Bellingham) won the match 1-6, 1-6 which seemed to upset a lot of United fans.
Didn't Wio call her then? If you're going the full on wankfest he must've

The disgraceful unfit for purpose BBC at their best again in tonight's match report. " By winning their first match away from Etihad Stadium since 14 May, they have made a perfect start to a testing week that sees them start their latest attempt to win the Champions League for the first time. WTF?

The disgraceful unfit for purpose BBC at their best again in tonight's match report. " By winning their first match away from Etihad Stadium since 14 May, they have made a perfect start to a testing week that sees them start their latest attempt to win the Champions League for the first time. WTF?
BBC Website, did we play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.