Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many empty seats at the Rags? Are there any headlines about it yet?

Not arsed but at our ground we have a camera high up and in each Corner of the main stand so we can let every one know how full it is where as you be lucky to see about bottom ten rows at the scum cameras

If you listen to TalkSh!te it's like listening to MUFM. Several mentions have been made about how magnificent The Swamp looks and how full it is, with no empty seats to be seen.

I don’t give a flying fuck about any other club only City, they can have empty seats, don’t win trophies, spend obscene amounts of money I really don’t give a fuck. Yet every fan of other clubs are obsessed what happens at City, we truly are the biggest club in the world.

I don’t give a flying fuck about any other club only City, they can have empty seats, don’t win trophies, spend obscene amounts of money I really don’t give a fuck. Yet every fan of other clubs are obsessed what happens at City, we truly are the biggest club in the world.
They are obsessed with us because they are jealous of us, when we were irrelevant they just patronized us by saying we were their second team, meaning we were no threat to them, now it's A B C ( Anybody but City )

I never knew Ronaldo and Pogaga played for England.

@BBCR7mediacity

It really is a f*ucking rag infested click-bait media organisation at Mediacity.

E1-F024-B6-B4-F8-4-CB2-883-B-D410-F2701696.png

Not arsed but at our ground we have a camera high up and in each Corner of the main stand so we can let every one know how full it is where as you be lucky to see about bottom ten rows at the scum cameras
Exactly. Anfield the same and where they have had consistently lower attendances than us for over 10 years.

Not sure it "didn't roll horizontally along the pitch" was the reason it was later outlawed. I remember Denis Tueart scoring from a free kick for us early 1980s from a very narrow angle inside the box where Asa Hartford scooped the ball up for Tueart to smash it in by placing his (Asa's) foot under the ball and lifting it up in one movement with Tueart stood next to him. Someone will be able to add the link I'm sure.
It was similar to a goal by Charlie George assisted by Peter Osgood for Southampton not long before.
It was outlawed as the the ball originally was touched with two feet.Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.