Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some big gaps in the top tier corners. Reported as 72k but that's bollocks.
Not arsed about their crowds really but Tyler and fucking Rob Green went on about it 5 fucking times. Says to me it was obviously a PR stunt. A full on Sky blow job. Surprised not.
And they were shite and went out so fuck off.

Not arsed about their crowds really but Tyler and fucking Rob Green went on about it 5 fucking times. Says to me it was obviously a PR stunt. A full on Sky blow job. Surprised not.

Tyler has always been a paid up member of United's fan club. Especially during Fergie's reign. The wine room wasn't created just for show.

Remember the story in the Guardian years ago, can be found online, when the police confirmed the Rags added between 10,000 to 20,000 to the actual crowd figures

No football results on Granada news tonight just bullshit about ratboy education and the class of 92 FFS.
No results on BBC national news either although they had a piece on safe standing. All this
pretending over results and attendances is becoming childish and tedious.

A quick scroll through talksports twitter feed notices that there is no mention of utds loss....just a thing about who will score more , ronaldo or sala and something about Saint Rashford the saviour to all.

It’s only remotely close to full because they’re all forced to buy the tickets for the cup games.

Did you take pictures while you was there of all the top tiers where it’s pitch black! The scum never allow camera to show top tier! Those top tiers in cup games are always empty if half empty!
They were beaten a few years back l think by Boro who filled one end. The rags can control the inflated attendance figures and even tv camera angles but they couldn't control the pictures taken by the happy away fans of the top tier to the right without a soul in it. That's a big empty space. A lot of missing fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.