Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the fat Geordies chin wag tonight. Was supposed to be about the PL Chairmans meeting, excluding Newcastles Amanda Stavely and the decision to temporarily suspend Related Part Sponsorships. If anyone thinks the negative press has no effect on perception just have a listen to the silly cunts spouting about us on there. No CIty representation tonight from Buvey so it gave the Scouse supporting wanker free reign to vent his spleen and he went for it - "State owned", "Etihad deal should be banned", "CAS verdict said we systematically failed to co-operate" - so that therefore implies were guilty as fuck in his eyes despite the actual verdict. The wanker has obviously never read it or understands what it actually says. Apparently were still spending Abu Dhabi money like its water/oil (take your pick). Apparently we only voted to abstain because we knew it didnt make any difference to the final decision anyway. (Yes despite it being well reported in the press that our lawyers indicated the proposal was illegal)

That little tramp Chelsea fanboy Rory Jennings who was more pissed and tousled every time he spoke on camera couldn't help himself supporting the Scouse freak either. Yes a fucking Chelsea fan gobshiteing about spending money.

They literally have no fucking clue about our operation. If you were to tell them only 15% of our revenue comes from AD sources (yes fat boy including the Etihad deal) and we haven't spent any of our owners money for 5 years+ despite it being clear in our annual financial reports, they would deny it was true. They are literally kidding themselves.
The Scouser failed to mention Scousepool failing FFP twice or the scandalous reason they were given a 50 million Get out of jail free card or that their Sponsors are criminals and had been found guilty of laundering swathes of Cash from criminal operations. The only good thing about the whole show was McKola literally said fuck all which is unusual for the Rag big mouth. (I wonder why?)

If Buvey does in fact read this forum you can tell that pair of cunts from me to go fuck themselves - they know nothing and delude themselves with Twitter quotes from Morons who know even less. At least do some proper research and find out what is and isnt a related party in so far as sponsorship deals are concerned. Im not an accountant but I know thats where the standards detailing related parties actually come from. Another day another shower of wankers talking bullshit. C'est la vie.

Watched the fat Geordies chin wag tonight. Was supposed to be about the PL Chairmans meeting, excluding Newcastles Amanda Stavely and the decision to temporarily suspend Related Part Sponsorships. If anyone thinks the negative press has no effect on perception just have a listen to the silly cunts spouting about us on there. No CIty representation tonight from Buvey so it gave the Scouse supporting wanker free reign to vent his spleen and he went for it - "State owned", "Etihad deal should be banned", "CAS verdict said we systematically failed to co-operate" - so that therefore implies were guilty as fuck in his eyes despite the actual verdict. The wanker has obviously never read it or understands what it actually says. Apparently were still spending Abu Dhabi money like its water/oil (take your pick). Apparently we only voted to abstain because we knew it didnt make any difference to the final decision anyway. (Yes despite it being well reported in the press that our lawyers indicated the proposal was illegal)

That little tramp Chelsea fanboy Rory Jennings who was more pissed and tousled every time he spoke on camera couldn't help himself supporting the Scouse freak either. Yes a fucking Chelsea fan gobshiteing about spending money.

They literally have no fucking clue about our operation. If you were to tell them only 15% of our revenue comes from AD sources (yes fat boy including the Etihad deal) and we haven't spent any of our owners money for 5 years+ despite it being clear in our annual financial reports, they would deny it was true. They are literally kidding themselves.
The Scouser failed to mention Scousepool failing FFP twice or the scandalous reason they were given a 50 million Get out of jail free card or that their Sponsors are criminals and had been found guilty of laundering swathes of Cash from criminal operations. The only good thing about the whole show was McKola literally said fuck all which is unusual for the Rag big mouth. (I wonder why?)

If Buvey does in fact read this forum you can tell that pair of cunts from me to go fuck themselves - they know nothing and delude themselves with Twitter quotes from Morons who know even less. At least do some proper research and find out what is and isnt a related party in so far as sponsorship deals are concerned. Im not an accountant but I know thats where the standards detailing related parties actually come from. Another day another shower of wankers talking bullshit. C'est la vie.

What was this mate and how did you watch it?

If only these (and I use the word very loosely here) programmes, including Talk Shite had a “fact checker” as part of their discussion group eh?? Can you just imagine…”Man City have Etihad” “Well..actually Etihad have been found to be non-related”…”Yeah, but the owner’s been pumping in millions every season” “Well…actually, the owner has not invested into the club for a number of years now, they are self sufficient”…”Yeah, but they’re Arabs aren’t they??” “Well…I can’t argue against that” “There you go then…bang to rights…”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.