Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve only just watched the arguments on sky about united signing a 36 year old
As much as I hate the United pundit it was good to see he thinks they are a cup team
Out of league cup
No way champions league
So fa cup it is ( the one they disrespected)

Not a giant leap to imagine certain football clubs doing exactly the same.

https://bylinetimes.com/2021/11/29/...di-arabia-around-cop26-climate-change-summit/

I'd be all over the bank accounts of those media shills.
The Independent took money to run favourable stories you say? The paper that our good friend Miguel Delaney works for? The man who accuses us of sportswashing? The man who claimed his Saudi paymasters don't influence anything his paper writes?

Bwhahahahahahah

The Independent took money to run favourable stories you say? The paper that our good friend Miguel Delaney works for? The man who accuses us of sportswashing? The man who claimed his Saudi paymasters don't influence anything his paper writes?

Bwhahahahahahah
The fact this this is happening does not surprise me in the slightest.

What does surprise me is that it has been leaked. Heads will roll for this, literally. The Saudi's have got form for it.

Assassination of Jamal Khashoggi - Wikipedia

I’ve only just watched the arguments on sky about united signing a 36 year old
As much as I hate the United pundit it was good to see he thinks they are a cup team
Out of league cup
No way champions league
So fa cup it is ( the one they disrespected whilst he was club captain..............)

I think Keane wasn't too happy with United not participating in the FA Cup and had a bit of a run in with Ferguson at the time about it. He's a stubborn man at the best of times and one of those guys that never back tracks , even when he's wrong which is often. I recall an incident when he was manager at Ipswich and one of his players had a cardiac issue and when a reporter enquired about the health of the player, Keane said he was surprised as the way he was performing, he didn't think he had a heart. No apology as far as I am aware.

Well, if anyone wanted to see the City game on local ITV tonight yer shouldn't have blinked or yer'd have missed it. It followed the two or three mins of Raggery that seems to be common with every kick of a ball by someone in red.
I watched the highlights on the OS yesterday - they missed the first goal off the extended but it was on the brief highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.