Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the United v Arsenal game.. Commentator making a big issue and controversy about Arsenals goal( checked by VAR and no issue).When rat face equalises just before half time he said it was natural justice.. I repeat again natural justice.
Never heard that before.. I think even co commentator McCoist was embarrassed by that

Went to an awards 'do' where he was presenting one of them. He came across as an absolute tool.
I just don't know how he gets away with it year after year, mind you I like him more than that lanky streak of p!ss dan walker - now I really can't stand that guy, he is in the same league as fake humphries of BT 'fame' - Rant over :)

I just don't know how he gets away with it year after year, mind you I like him more than that lanky streak of p!ss dan walker - now I really can't stand that guy, he is in the same league as fake humphries of BT 'fame' - Rant over :)
They're the typical BBC yes men, the bosses dream. Walker is such a goody goody arse licker type, can't stand him

Watching the United v Arsenal game.. Commentator making a big issue and controversy about Arsenals goal( checked by VAR and no issue).When rat face equalises just before half time he said it was natural justice.. I repeat again natural justice.
Never heard that before.. I think even co commentator McCoist was embarrassed by that
I've heard that before and similar phrases a number of times over the past 10 years, most usually when City concede a goal. "Justice was done ", cowboy justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.