Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do these snides have a special entrance to get in the ground when covering our games or do they go in via the CB with all the suits etc?

Because whilst they can write whatever shite they like - they should not expect to rock up to ours without being called to account for it.
A friend of mine got into a lift with Ogden at the North end of the CB. He always regrets his mother for bringing him up to be polite and respectful to everyone.
Perhaps they use that lift as its next to the police command box on level 3?

Presumably they have had a legal letter from Newcastle warning them to get it right. Interesting that Wilson feels comfortable repeating a totally false claim that City is "owned by a foreign state." He knows full well this is not true because we have been independently audited dozens of times in the past decade, investigated by lawyers from UEFA, scrutinised under due diligence by all our sponsors and investors, and been comprehensively cleared of any improper links with the ABU Dhabi state by a panel of CAS judges. Not even UEFA have accused City of being "owned by a state." In fact, apart from a very small cabal of journalists (probably a minority in the media) no one has accused us of this.
Yet Wilson is happy to write this and the Guardian is happy to publlish these slanderous claims without any supporting evidence. It tells you all you need to know about Wilson's character.
Do PSG suffer the same sort of stuff in France I wonder? I don't think France has suffered with an equivalent of teams in red whose noses have been put out of joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.