Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re very easily saddened mate.

I’m half Irish myself btw.
I wasn't having a go at you, twice I said I was intrigued, but you prefer to focus on how "easily saddened", I might be rather than address that. Being half Irish yourself, I suspect some of your relatives may understand my intrigue. Anyway Nollaig Shona Duit.

Think he works for a Russian outlet, mate. They'll probably give him a raise.
Nope ! he worked for 2 of Ireland's 3 mainstream newspapers, now freelance writing articles and radio and tv contributions. He did write a book, There's Only One Red Army, but it is about Sligo Rovers F.C. not Russia or other unmentionables. This is not an endorsement of his opinions, just the truth.

Nope ! he worked for 2 of Ireland's 3 mainstream newspapers, now freelance writing articles and radio and tv contributions. He did write a book, There's Only One Red Army, but it is about Sligo Rovers F.C. not Russia or other unmentionables. This is not an endorsement of his opinions, just the truth.

Think he works for a Russian outlet, mate. They'll probably give him a raise.
No, it's that other prick that has been posted on here that's in Russia, Armstrong!

didnt the wreak every ground they visited and they were glad to get rid of them ?
They got smacked senseless at Villa that year, I know a rag who still has nightmares about it. Most frightened he as ever been at a match

It’s a truly hideous puff piece for the Anyone But City “clickbaiterrati”. I recall the bald eagle puffing up Chelsea before the season started. It’s an article of ifs, buts and maybes - there’s obviously appalling editorial control at Salford Media City. Goebbels springs to mind?

Not going to get ahead of myself, but a glance at the bookmakers’ odds (impartial) would suggest that this isn’t even worth recycling as virtual fish n’chip paper.

Rant off.
Consolation tales for cult members

And Cardiff. Rags singing about Aberfan didn't go down well with a couple of thousand Welsh miners.
It wasn't the Aberfan chants that upset the Taffs.
It was the fact that the Rag perverts were trying to seduce the sheep that belonged to the miners!!
I hope that ewe believe me about this!!
"The sheep shagging bastards"!!!

“Foden & Grealish”
“Robbo”
Not even a direct quote of what he said

View attachment 32419
Kane did the exact same snide challenge on Sterling a few seasons back at the etihad ,I don't recall any media highlighting it,and as usual our player didn't make a fuss ...scoring two goals in a man of the match performance,hours after being assaulted before kick-off by a deranged utd fan....
Raheem Sterling,tough as old boots.
And Top of the League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.