Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see bbc sports not letting us down. Lawros predictions with guests today “Tears for Fears”both of which are rag fans from down south. One of which was a died in the wool Portsmouth or Plymouth fan till they both decided to turn to the dark side.
It’s a very very mad world.

You have to laugh at the unashamed hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness of these fuckwits. Any City fans in LA, are just "people wearing City shirts" whose allegiance is "down to the publicity they have had in the past couple of years". But "united fans"....
You just have to watch Zach Steffen’s Christmas surprise video on the official channel to see this is utter nonsense. Having lived in the states 10 years I have nothing but respect for City’s huge fan base over here. They filter out the media bias and constant sniping and support a wonderful football club playing absolutely wonderful football.

I've always said that similar coverage on any other business costs and costs a lot. United are not getting all those mentions for nowt someone in Rag Plc is making money.
You only have to look at these young girl 'influencers' who get money for their make up and clothes placements.

You are right. At my age, I can only look at those young girls :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.