Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF we are 12 points clear come Saturday afternoon I fully expect the media to go into overdrive with City bingo and how unfair it is other clubs can't compete with us
If we can win the next two games and the Chelsea\Liverpool game is a draw the media and red top clubs will hopefully go into the most entertaining popcorn fuelled meltdown we have ever seen.

Another setback for the chasing pack the night before, City play tonight, and the BBC website usual midweek football morning rolling news updates/last night analysis and comment are absent.

that’s the 2nd time I’ve noticed it this season. It certainly wasn’t absent when the opposite happened this season.

Not one person question anyone who say this in the media!!

Like “what do you mean a bigger squad when all teams have a 25 man squad?”

For me it’s the squad build over the last 5/6 year under Pep and him involving everyone coaching them into our system so when they play they fit in seamlessly look Great! Where as Klopp plays there fringe players very sparingly plus he ain’t a good of a coach as pep and the style of play is harder to fit into.
Some journalist, can’t remember who, pointed out that with Mendy and Torres gone City now had one of the smaller squads with only 17 senior outfield players. Haven’t counted to see if he’s right

Why is the MEN reporting City fans as thinking the title race is done? I don't know a single City fan that thinks this. How can they be so moronically disconnected?
Because if it was the rags or dippers 6 points clear then the fans and their fans in the media would all be stating the title race was over.
Fortunately we aren't like rags or dippers.

Some journalist, can’t remember who, pointed out that with Mendy and Torres gone City now had one of the smaller squads with only 17 senior outfield players. Haven’t counted to see if he’s right
It's right. 17 outfielder players and 3 keepers

Cole and Mcatee don't count as they are under 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.