Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Laura Woods on everything?
Talkshite,Sky Football and darts and now itv football she has a one tone voice and my cat offers more insight than her on any subject.
Eye candy, she is a bit of a looker rather listen and look at her than Matterface or the nob that's presenting the Forest /Arsenal game

Why is Laura Woods on everything?
Talkshite,Sky Football and darts and now itv football she has a one tone voice and my cat offers more insight than her on any subject.

well I suppose it's because she's attractive, diverse and bland and willing to toe the line....in that order
Jermaine Jenas says hi.

I've owned toothbrushes with more charisma, yet he's EVERYWHERE

Odd as it definitely sounds like Radio Cumbria but Barnsley were the home team, you would think they would have used the local been station for Barnsley, Radio Banjo Strummer I presume?
Fixed

Eye candy, she is a bit of a looker rather listen and look at her than Matterface or the nob that's presenting the Forest /Arsenal game
Seem to be lots of female commentators, presenters is thi what they mean by positive discrimination,as an FOC I sometimes struggle to see any other reason. Sorry dont slaughter me ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.