Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Neville mention the pair of Easter Island statues Rashford and Magliar jetting off to Dubai in January for a break in the sun?
As Neville seems to have property out there he might well have gone at the same time or at least discussed their trip on return.
Neville is a bigger lying hypocrite than most politicians.
In Neville's defence, he is at best a poorly read, foolish man's barrack room lawyer, champagne socilaist vermin and a despicable hypocrite to boot.

His only redeeming feature is, he never played for Manchester City.

In Neville's defence, he is at best a poorly read, foolish man's barrack room lawyer, champagne socilaist vermin and a despicable hypocrite to boot.

The only Rag player good enough to play for us but didn't was Duncan Edwards. And Neville is no Duncan Edwards.

I think it would be good to see the back of Bryant, and a good few more from both sides of the House. Anyway, I didn't know the Good Sheikh ran the club - always thought we were owned by a state.
Chris Byrant, the same Chris Bryant MP that wished Evgeny Lebedev good luck messages, re his visit to Moscow courts over his fathers assault charges against a fellow oligarch. Also asking for his best wishes to be passed on to Lebedev snr.

Or the tweet about asking about the London Evening Standard and if it's still/will be pro Tory after the take over by the Lebedevs.

Bryant should have stuck to his previous career as Anglican Priest, preachy sod.

Religion and politics who would have thunked it eh !

Chris Byrant, the same Chris Bryant MP that wished Evgeny Lebedev good luck messages, re his visit to Moscow courts over his fathers assault charges against a fellow oligarch. Also asking for his best wishes to be passed on to Lebedev snr.

Or the tweet about asking about the London Evening Standard and if it's still/will be pro Tory after the take over by the Lebedevs.

Bryant should have stuck to his previous career as Anglican Priest, preachy sod.

Religion and politics who would have thunked it eh !

Anglican, but apparently not Christian.

I believe F1 is kicking off again this weekend somewhere - heard anything? Did enjoy the short shirts at the ladies golf in Saudi, too.

None of this is about human rights.

Is my memory failing me, or did we not spend the last four years complaining about the media banging on about the quadruple, and asking Pep about it constantly?

Of course we did but now its about Liverpool its viewed differently. Ramps up the pressure for me, so no problem with it at all.

POSTED INNEWS

Manchester United Co-Chairman Avram Glazer Meets Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammed For Discussion On UAE T20 League​

359a20eee32643b5a167730e77d9ec59
by CA StaffMarch 18, 2022
Funny nothing was said about this.?

He’s a twat.
A rag twat.
He may have played for us in the last Maine Road derby, his pass to the goat was brill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.