Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
7-FFA803-E-DB3-F-4075-9266-CE20-B8468-F31.jpg

Comments section.

Article by Liam Morgan, who i follow on Twitter. States he is an MUFC season ticket holder in his bio. Oh the irony Liam.

The vast majority of comments agree with Serg, including fans of other clubs. Only the Rags don’t, and are having a pop at Serg.
Welcome to the Agenda archives Mr Aguero.............

Yes I had forgotten Roger and did Paul Hart go to Chorlton High? ( the old enemy ).
No I think Paul went to Wilbraham the same as Nigel. Peter Barnes went to Chorlton I think albeit I heard he chickened out of the fighting in the park! Did Steve Murphy and Ray Vaughan play for Manor House?

7-FFA803-E-DB3-F-4075-9266-CE20-B8468-F31.jpg

Comments section.

Article by Liam Morgan, who i follow on Twitter. States he is an MUFC season ticket holder in his bio. Oh the irony Liam.

The vast majority of comments agree with Serg, including fans of other clubs. Only the Rags don’t, and are having a pop at Serg.
Not only is he a season ticket holder, he's from Milton Keynes ... the heartland of man U territory!

The way the article is written, they are making Aguero’s claim sound like it’s preposterous by using the term ‘rant’. It’s fucking true and that toilet roll of a newspaper is one of the worst culprits. For the people on here who say there is no agenda against our club, are you saying our all time top goal scorer is wrong in his view point?
I was more drawn to the use of the word "bizarrely", intended to make Sergio's comment to be a very extraodrinary thing to say.

This is only indirectly City related but this annoyed me immensely...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-60859049

HRW writing about Iraq. This is a country where unspeakable atrocities were committed by Western armies and here we have a Washington agency talking about human rights. I support gay rights, and equality for all but how dare a Western agency lecture Iraqi society about human suffering! This is appalling.

The City connection is that it is these same agencies who write about Qatar and the UAE. Let the Arabs sort out their own countries, and if you are interested in humanity how about you have the moral courage to question your own state, and their politicians? But that is not your function is it. You are there to provide the moral justification for regime change should you desire it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.