Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched a video with 60 odd challenges varying from bad-very bad. How he’s not had a slap is beyond me? He loves raking, he loves stamping, he loves studs up, he loves late tackling and he loves elbowing and the majority of the refs react exactly how they react when we have to play them. To make things worse a vid popped up of Robertsons finest moments which usually end up with that other hateful shite twat Henderson flailing about like a hard man sticking up for him. Fuck they’re a horrible bunch of dirty, sly cunts.
What match was that?

It was Cancelo as well not Rodri.
That part of the match report seems to have been removed, but they are still convinced that the result flattered City. Some of the national media are saying it would be a big loss to the PL if that shower went down. Well I can tell them that it will be one more thing to celebrate if they go down and disappear forever.

Lead partner sponsor is EA Sports

Here is a list of the Premier League Sponors

PQJV2JL.png
well as far as beer goes for me, Budknatspee would be better off investing their sponsorship back home in rounders, gridiron or netball.

From last year, same author:

Not everything is bias, Liverpool still being in contention for everything at this stage of the season is newsworthy

Makes it even better when they finish the season with 2 domestic cups and a couple of runners up medals.

Happens every year. Until we turn on the style and they go back under their rocks till November.

Must absolutely pain them that being so absolutely brilliant still isn't enough to get them over the line. Far far worse teams have won league trophies. They have 1 to show for their efforts. And even that has a huge fucking asterisk next to it.

Won a CL beating fucking Spurs in the final. A Spurs that absolutely shafted us and Ajax to get there.

Fuck em. The next few weeks are going to absolutely destroy them.

Fucking murdering, robbing, deluded cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.