Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley interim/coach wins manager of the month despite not being in charge for the month! You couldn’t make it up (even though they did) meanwhile City won 4 drew 1 scoring 16 & conceding 3 whilst trying to sustain a CL challenge & starting the month by beating….you’ve guessed it, Burnley!

Burnley interim/coach wins manager of the month despite not being in charge for the month! You couldn’t make it up (even though they did) meanwhile City won 4 drew 1 scoring 16 & conceding 3 whilst trying to sustain a CL challenge & starting the month by beating….you’ve guessed it, Burnley!
As Pep says personal awards who needs them.

You are spot on though, the CL game defeat is irreverent as it's Prem games only.

The Burnley guy has done a decent job though. We're doing what's expected, same as Klopp.

He's still at it the bitter ****.

Duncan Castles
@DuncanCastles

·
4 May

Pep Guardiola. Six years at Manchester City during which he’s been provided with the most expensive squad in the history of the game (and greater backing than any other manager). Zero Champions League trophies. Now 11 years since he last won one. #RMAMCI https://spreaker.com/user/12250300/what-do-you-buy-a-sheikh-for-his-birthda
Dear Duncan,
I dont really give a fuck. I am loving the football I am watching and I cant wait to see Alfies lad next season.

Yours Bertie Bitter,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.