Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the article, sans paywall, if anyone's interested.

12ft.io
To be fair I have criticised Sam Lee many times but that article is excellent and seems very authentic. I enjoyed the line that the mix-up on the size of the release clause was because Raiola had deliberately inflated the figure he gave to the interested parties and City only found out it was just £51m recently. It looks like City got the Green Light in February which squares with what some excellent posters on here (Tolmie) suggested at the time. It has been a coup for City and a coup for Bluemoon!

Maybe he will only get half the award ? top or bottom, I'm not sure, maybe cut down the middle.
As you say, he was in charge for half the month, weird.
Not fulfilling the full period and still getting the award is standard when City are in opposition though.

Remember us playing huddersfield in the cup, winning 5-1, and that scouse dwarf murphy giving man of the match to a young player for huddersfield who played just.............60 minutes of the ninety????

Pep and our players must feel like our eurovision entries when it comes to being rated alongside their contemparies.

Tactical analysis from the likes of Ornstein and Sam Lee is like getting parental adivce from Jimmy Saville and Gary Glitter

They do have Michael Cox too, and he's a huge fan of Pep. They also appear to have some experts/analysts, who either co-write some of the more complex articles, or I assume provide advice to the journalists.

The DT this morning is more than usually fulsome in its praise of Kev's performance last night, and then they describe the goal where he wanders across the Wolves area and thumps in a left foot shot as reminding the hack of Sir Blobby Fuckin' Charlton. They never miss an opportunity to slip some shite in!
Just cancelled my subs about an hour ago. Explained why when asked and also told them I didn't expect the sort of bile I could read in the Mail/Mirror, whichever page it is printed on.

They do have Michael Cox too, and he's a huge fan of Pep. They also appear to have some experts/analysts, who either co-write some of the more complex articles, or I assume provide advice to the journalists.
Not being arrogant or owt mate but i don’t need anyone to analyse a game of football for me, i think i’m pretty clued up on the rudiments and nuances of association football but each to their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.