Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any other team in the country, maybe apart from Everton, have a local paper that actively hopes their best players will leave?

View attachment 49045
It really does make you wonder.
Barca haven't got a pot to piss in. They can't even SELL the players they have because they owe them wages, never mind buy new ones. The saving grace of course is that the people who write this utter shite must be hurting oh so badly. It makes my heart sing.

It really does make you wonder.
Barca haven't got a pot to piss in. They can't even SELL the players they have because they owe them wages, never mind buy new ones. The saving grace of course is that the people who write this utter shite must be hurting oh so badly. It makes my heart sing.
Seems to be clickbait written solely for the benefit of fans from other clubs
He actually suggests the absolute shambles Barca are in right now might be a positive reason Bernie would go there! There’s no arguing with logic like that

7123FF3E-2993-410E-8EE6-3104FF841633.jpeg

Does any other team in the country, maybe apart from Everton, have a local paper that actively hopes their best players will leave?

View attachment 49045
I`m certain that this guy is not a journalist mate, but a City fan, who they have every week to write an article on their team.The Rags are also represented by their own fans.
As an aside it looks as though SB has left as I`ve not seen an article from him for weeks.Unless of course he`s ill ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.