Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're paying some otherwise unemployable university graduate to massage Klopp's ego by telling him Dortmund weren't playing shite but unlucky in his last season. We've scored 36 against the coach wreckers 22, that's the only metric that matters. If Nunez is creating a huge number of chances that are being spurned by Klopp's hoofers, perhaps he moved to the wrong team.
No - He's creating chances for himself. It's inarguable that he gets a lot of shots away, and often from good positions that he's got himself into.

He appears not to have the technique to make the most of this skill, but then he also seems to take a lot of difficult to control first time hits. Not sure if xG takes into account how hard the technique is, as he could be boosting his xG further by taking on shots that even the best players would avoid.

One curious aspect is that his impressive goal scoring record last season was based on massively outperforming his xG. Perhaps he is one of those comic characters that discovers magic boots in a dump, but then loses them.

And still the repeated lie that has been pointed out by numerous people (including me) directly to the bbc, is again repeated ffs
View attachment 59459
Ok, found my previous complaint, and linked a new one in. Asked for what actions were implemented the last time, and what will be done this time, as clearly the belief in false fact is still rife in the bbc sports website department.

And still the repeated lie that has been pointed out by numerous people (including me) directly to the bbc, is again repeated ffs
View attachment 59459
Just looked on the bbc footy page online to check current scores, and for once the premiere league table isnt there accompianing the pl games, instead its the champions league group tables.

Tried refreshing, tried changing it to the pl table then refreshing it, but it still comes back as the cl tables.

Could this be a genuine "mistake" or are the red twats that "work" there as salty as fuck that we are top as I dont recall it like this before.

No - He's creating chances for himself. It's inarguable that he gets a lot of shots away, and often from good positions that he's got himself into.

He appears not to have the technique to make the most of this skill, but then he also seems to take a lot of difficult to control first time hits. Not sure if xG takes into account how hard the technique is, as he could be boosting his xG further by taking on shots that even the best players would avoid.

One curious aspect is that his impressive goal scoring record last season was based on massively outperforming his xG. Perhaps he is one of those comic characters that discovers magic boots in a dump, but then loses them.
All I can say is he picked the right dump to lose them.

Just looked on the bbc footy page online to check current scores, and for once the premiere league table isnt there accompianing the pl games, instead its the champions league group tables.

Tried refreshing, tried changing it to the pl table then refreshing it, but it still comes back as the cl tables.

Could this be a genuine "mistake" or are the red twats that "work" there as salty as fuck that we are top as I dont recall it like this before.
Newcastle are giving Villa a hiding and both Spurs and Chelsea are losing at the moment. They will probably cancel the table.
Edit: Spurs have just equalised so they might publish one later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.