Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect a little part of him, deep down, is actually enjoying all this. The longer they’re shit, the greater his achievements look.

I wouldn’t go as far as to say he planned all this but the evidence is there for all to see, that in his last few years he abandoned his long held youth development policies, for a quick fix reliant on aging players who could give him one good season.

If he genuinely had that club’s best interests at heart, he would fuck off from being a constant presence hanging around the place and only ever show his face on match days.
Ah look he knew he was retiring so didn't give a fuck about letting the squad age and RVP was definitely a short term signing, but he definitely didn't plan it.

Some players are great at generating goal scoring opportunities that others wouldn't. Let's not kid ourselves, Nunez is fantastic at this.

Some players are great at converting opportunities. We tend to over-praise these players because the likes of Sterling missing a chance is more obvious than the fact that 99% of players wouldn't be there to take that chance.

The greatest players do both.
They're paying some otherwise unemployable university graduate to massage Klopp's ego by telling him Dortmund weren't playing shite but unlucky in his last season. We've scored 36 against the coach wreckers 22, that's the only metric that matters. If Nunez is creating a huge number of chances that are being spurned by Klopp's hoofers, perhaps he moved to the wrong team.

As we all know we are part of Saudi Arabia and our human rights are a disgrace.
America on the other hand is a wonderful country.
Maurice Hastings was charged and found guilty of murder in 1983 in California. Prosecutors wanted the death penalty but he was sentenced to life without parole. He has always protested his innocence.
The police found semen at the scene of the crime......... and here comes the good bit.....
In 2000 his request for his dna to be compared to the semen found was DENIED by the District Attorney.
In 2021, yes 21 years later, he managed to get it checked and low and behold it wasn't his. It was that of a known criminal. It still took a year to release him !
Oh and he was, yes you guessed it, black.
What's that line in their national anthem 'the land of the free'. I don't suppose the Guardian will be reporting this story so I just thought I'd mention it.
Of course the Guardian is reporting it. Don’t confuse their idiot sports desk with their wishy washy liberal news team!

Bbc rag supporter asked it for a headline either way pep answer the question! Pep answered it right for me! Now if that same question was ask to Fergie in his pomp he would of laughed and bring up the the smashing his team just gave them and throw in the helping hand that team has had plus! One thing with fergie is he was a horrible person as a manager taking the piss out of other teams publicly and the players! Remember swp scoring a cracker against the rags he did he was lucky and scuffed it in! App the time we really needed terry cook and it came up about us wanting him and fergie said we might bring him back we could need him! Can’t stand that man he horrible horrible kunt of a manager at the time he was winning everything!

Look how pep deals with everything total chalk and cheese!
th-4263752508.jpg

They're paying some otherwise unemployable university graduate to massage Klopp's ego by telling him Dortmund weren't playing shite but unlucky in his last season. We've scored 36 against the coach wreckers 22, that's the only metric that matters. If Nunez is creating a huge number of chances that are being spurned by Klopp's hoofers, perhaps he moved to the wrong team.
Take the Bournemouth 9 out, and their GD is a nice fat ZERO! The only time our GD is zero is probably mid July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.