Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS Granada reports leading on the so called Hillsborough chants. Did they do anything about the Munich chants they sang? They showed the clip where our fans were supposed to have sang the sun was right you're murderers but I couldn't make out what they were singing properly. I fear the more they cry the more songs will be sang at them.

FFS Granada reports leading on the so called Hillsborough chants. Did they do anything about the Munich chants they sang? They showed the clip where our fans were supposed to have sang the sun was right you're murderers but I couldn't make out what they were singing properly. I fear the more they cry the more songs will be sang at them.

Any particular reason why it’s on the news today?

Tbf mate that looked like Forests ground ? But I get your point , I’d say a Heysel chant is fuck all they can complain about moving forward, wrong in a way but I’ll bet Juventus fans won’t complain. What a set of wankers they are at that club from top to bottom

He's scored 63 in the PL, 7 in the FA Cup, 8 in the League Cup and 22 in Europe of which 10 were in the Europa League. He's now in his 8th season playing in the rags' first team.
It must be sky sports new way of bigging up players from the red mardarses l.

Just the other night a stat popped up about the diving Egyptian, saying that's 11 goals for the season.

They left it silent for a few seconds then went on to say something what they did with big nose, broke it down as goals in each competition.

Soon to be classed as a hate crime probably.

Says it all about that shower of shite club. Some fans chant to them about murdered fans, and there is now deep discussion as to which set of murdered fans is being referred to.
They are, and always will be, wrong 'uns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.