Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Biden was being urged not to talk to China on climate change because of their human rights record.

Watch the first two and half minutes of this video and watch how western double standards get demolished, It'll help if you come across sports washing wankers...

"The west is virtuous and a force for good and countries outside the west should be treated with suspicion"

Well, I guess the folk in the Chinese slave work camps will be pleased you put the west in its place.

I've been pissing myself at Merson's piece in the Mail about Rashford.

"I nearly fell off my chair when I heard Marcus Rashford had scored 100 goals for Manchester United. I could not catch my breath. I could not believe he had scored that many. If someone had told me he scored 45 goals I'd have thought that would have been about right, but 100 goals is phenomenal."

His first 6 full PL seasons have seen him score 5, 7, 10, 17, 11 & 4. Merson must surely be on the booze again?
He's scored 63 in the PL, 7 in the FA Cup, 8 in the League Cup and 22 in Europe of which 10 were in the Europa League. He's now in his 8th season playing in the rags' first team.

Yes Savage was the goalie,some bad centre halfs back then remember Gratrix,Wood,Batty.
Alf Wood went to Shrewsbury where Harry Gregg eventually converted him into a striker and he became a goalscoring monster there and at Millwall. Sadly he died in 2020 at the age of 74 having suffered from dementia for 12 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.