Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
71% possession, 16 shots to 4, yet the mulfcbbc have Fulham down as “will be disappointed”. I’ll tell you what Fulham were, they were defensive, diving, cheating, time wasting spoiling cunts, who eventually got what they deserved, fuck all
They were more expansive when we had 11 men and we were going to give them a 5-0 drubbing, no doubt about it. This narrative from the media is written by people who didn't watch the match.

Not seen hignfy for years but well done to them for calling that **** Neville out. The country is full of wankers like him, do as I say not as I do. Sick and tired of people like him trying to set the narrative and thankfully being found out for the hypocrite that he is.
This all day long Wankers everywhere

71% possession, 16 shots to 4, yet the mulfcbbc have Fulham down as “will be disappointed”. I’ll tell you what Fulham were, they were defensive, diving, cheating, time wasting, spoiling cunts, who eventually got what they deserved, fuck all
And there was me getting slightly nervous when Dan James came on :0
I thought if any fucker was gonna score the winner it would that ex rag. I was anxious about his pace on the counter but thankfully he's wank

WTF Oliver Holt’s player ratings, a team playing with 10 men for over an hour, with over 74% possession, fucking clueless

Manchester City: Ederson 6 – Stones 6, Akanji 6, Ake 5, Joao Cancelo 4 – De Bruyne 7, Rodri 6, Gundogan 7(Dias 90) – Bernardo Silva 8, Alvarez 7(Haaland 63 7), Grealish 5(Foden 63 6).

Substitutes not used: Ortega, Laporte, Gomez, Mahrez, Palmer, Lewis.

Goals: Alvarez 17', Haaland 90+5' pen

Booked: Bernardo Silva, Haaland

Sent off: Cancelo 26'

Fulham: Leno 7 – Tete 6, Diop 7, Ream 6, Robinson 6 – Reed 8, Joao Palhinha 7 – Wilson 7(James 76 6), Andreas Pereira 7, Willian 6(Mbabu 80 6) – Carlos Vinicius 6(Cairney 76 6).

Substitutes not used: Rodak, Kurzawa, Adarabioyo, Duffy, Onomah, Harris.

Goal: Pereira 28' pen

Booked: Tete, Pereira, Reed, Robinson

Referee: Darren England 7
Basically saying to the readers that Fulham should’ve edged it and we were lucky to take all the points.

Ready baked for the Rag, Dippers and Arse clickers.

WTF Oliver Holt’s player ratings, a team playing with 10 men for over an hour, with over 74% possession, fucking clueless

Manchester City: Ederson 6 – Stones 6, Akanji 6, Ake 5, Joao Cancelo 4 – De Bruyne 7, Rodri 6, Gundogan 7(Dias 90) – Bernardo Silva 8, Alvarez 7(Haaland 63 7), Grealish 5(Foden 63 6).

Substitutes not used: Ortega, Laporte, Gomez, Mahrez, Palmer, Lewis.

Goals: Alvarez 17', Haaland 90+5' pen

Booked: Bernardo Silva, Haaland

Sent off: Cancelo 26'

Fulham: Leno 7 – Tete 6, Diop 7, Ream 6, Robinson 6 – Reed 8, Joao Palhinha 7 – Wilson 7(James 76 6), Andreas Pereira 7, Willian 6(Mbabu 80 6) – Carlos Vinicius 6(Cairney 76 6).

Substitutes not used: Rodak, Kurzawa, Adarabioyo, Duffy, Onomah, Harris.

Goal: Pereira 28' pen

Booked: Tete, Pereira, Reed, Robinson

Referee: Darren England 7

KDB 7 lol

They really do have to try so hard to be this biased, fucking moron that he is.

And there was me getting slightly nervous when Dan James came on :0
I thought if any fucker was gonna score the winner it would that ex rag. I was anxious about his pace on the counter but thankfully he's wank
Dan James came on, an ex Rag player?

As Pep said about Stan Collymore, who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.