Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading some of the Arsenal twiiter blueticks and the comments saying Match of the Day skipped past the KDB 'dive' because they hate Arsenal and City are the chosen team and there is an agenda for us.

Not just City fans on here wearing tin foil hats.
Do they have a view on why the red card offence committed by the ex-rag which was only deemed to be a yellow (even with VAR) wasn't even mentioned or shown?

I feel like I'm going mad, people seem to actually be suggesting that wasn't a penalty? It's bizarre, some are even saying de Bruyne stood on the defenders foot, despite neither of the defenders feet being within a yard of De Bruynes foot when he puts ut down.

Genuinely weird, it's one if the most blatant penalties I've ever seen, even the defender realised he'd kicked his standing leg as he spun past him.

Super Sunday Matchday, Vicky Gomersall, Darren Lewis and Melissa Reddy, nothing like a bit of balance is there? Jordan Henderson is now Christ the Redeemer after the racist charges against him were dropped. “He’s not got that in his locker” says Lewis, what a fucking prick, someone posted an image of Firmino looking shocked as Henderson spouted his bile. They’ll do anything to protect the Dippers, boils my piss.

Just reading some of the Arsenal twiiter blueticks and the comments saying Match of the Day skipped past the KDB 'dive' because they hate Arsenal and City are the chosen team and there is an agenda for us.

As if Arsenal fans can moan re decisions this season.

Clear as day they are getting all the calls in line with Scudamores “new PL champions” every 6 years comment.
Even Dipper England gave a horrible decision AGAINST Dippers ( 1st and no doubt the only time) for them with the most blatant handball you will ever see where the Arsenal defender had his arm up and outstretched yet no spot kick for the Dippers

I feel like I'm going mad, people seem to actually be suggesting that wasn't a penalty? It's bizarre, some are even saying de Bruyne stood on the defenders foot, despite neither of the defenders feet being within a yard of De Bruynes foot when he puts ut down.

Genuinely weird, it's one if the most blatant penalties I've ever seen, even the defender realised he'd kicked his standing leg as he spun past him.
I am one of the most biased blues there is but if you can't see that KDB flung himself to the ground after feeling a brush on his foot then I don't know what film you have been watching.

Now I don't give a fuck because Saleh has been throwing himself to the ground for years, as have others, we have also been denied clear cut penalties from vicious tackles in the box ie Aguero's near leg breaker, so again I don't give a fuck that KDB span and flung himself to the floor.

But please don't pretend he booted him over, the foot brushed the back of his foot and 2 seconds later KDB spins and drops.

Fantastic 3 points in the bag and a load of piss boiled from the scouse cunts

As if Arsenal fans can moan re decisions this season.

Clear as day they are getting all the calls in line with Scudamores “new PL champions” every 6 years comment.
Even Dipper England gave a horrible decision AGAINST Dippers ( 1st and no doubt the only time) for them with the most blatant handball you will ever see where the Arsenal defender had his arm up and outstretched yet no spot kick for the Dippers
it does make you wonder

I am one of the most biased blues there is but if you can't see that KDB flung himself to the ground after feeling a brush on his foot then I don't know what film you have been watching.

Now I don't give a fuck because Saleh has been throwing himself to the ground for years, as have others, we have also been denied clear cut penalties from vicious tackles in the box ie Aguero's near leg breaker, so again I don't give a fuck that KDB span and flung himself to the floor.

But please don't pretend he booted him over, the foot brushed the back of his foot and 2 seconds later KDB spins and drops.

Fantastic 3 points in the bag and a load of piss boiled from the scouse cunts
Really? He literally drags Kevs standing leg foot back by about half a foot, while he's spinning. It's am incredibly obvious penalty. Are people just watching that one deliberately shit angle and basing if off that? As from the other angle it's very obvious

We need to try harder to keep the Blinkered Crackpot Trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.