Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? He literally drags Kevs standing leg foot about half a foot, while he's spinning. It's am incredibly obvious penalty. Are people just watching that one deliberately shit angle and basing if off that? As from the other angle it's very obvious
lol ok

Around the 11-14 seconds mark.

like I said I don't give a fuck, 3 points thanks very much but let's not be scouse or raggish and pretend it wasn't a dive after a brush of contact.

I am one of the most biased blues there is but if you can't see that KDB flung himself to the ground after feeling a brush on his foot then I don't know what film you have been watching.

Now I don't give a fuck because Saleh has been throwing himself to the ground for years, as have others, we have also been denied clear cut penalties from vicious tackles in the box ie Aguero's near leg breaker, so again I don't give a fuck that KDB span and flung himself to the floor.

But please don't pretend he booted him over, the foot brushed the back of his foot and 2 seconds later KDB spins and drops.

Fantastic 3 points in the bag and a load of piss boiled from the scouse cunts

He twisted and fell! You watch the Fulham player at normal speed he was coming in pretty quickly it wasn’t like he was stood there and stuck his foot at the ball and clipped Kdb ankle he came in with pace. Def penalty because no such thing as a soft pen it’s either a foul or not! I’d be saying the Same if it was at the other end

lol ok

like I said I don't give a fuck, 3 points thanks very much but let's not be scouse or raggish and pretend it wasn't a dive after a brush of contact.

Contact with player not ball. Defender didn’t need to put his foot in. Always risk of a pen in that situation. I will always remember the keeper wiping out Foden. Clear pen not given.

The crying is great tho -:)

lol ok

I wouldn't say a dive, I would say he's exaggerated contact to get the penalty.

Only because it is a foul, every team would want a penalty for that but it's the type of situation where you don't get a penalty if you don't go down.

lol ok

The angle from behind shows he actually takes a bit of a boot into the back of his leg. You’ve yet to present this evidence and are instead posting videos distorted by rag/scouse words.

There was an incident in the Forest vs Brentford game yesterday where a Brentford defender makes contact with a Forest attacker in the penalty area which was far harder than the tackle on Kev. It was checked by VAR and deemed no penalty presumably because the contact was deemed insufficient to merit an award. There were two other similar incidents in the game where Brentford got the benefit of the doubt of insufficient contact for a penalty.
I would say we got the benefit of some inconsistent soft refereeing here wrt the penalty.
Like a few other punters on here who feel the same as as me, I don't give a fcuk and was delighted with the win but I'm not going to view the incident with blue tinted specs.
Other days decisions will go against us.

Just reading some of the Arsenal twitter blueticks and the comments saying Match of the Day skipped past the KDB 'dive' because they hate Arsenal and City are the chosen team and there is an agenda for us.

Not just City fans on here wearing tin foil hats.

Fuck them. See scousers complaining as well, yet the only reason the penalty was awarded was because the officials knew it would help the scouse 9th place battle with Fulham. Biased refereeing in favour of Liverpool yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.