Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's Keown insisting Arsenal's win is more more impressive than us yesterday and hardman Granit saying we were lucky...

It's started.
They should stick to playing football, but they won’t and that’s why they’ll eventually fall away. They beat a Chelsea team that was there for the taking. If they stay top after next weekend, AFTV & all the other gooners that get carried away will have six whole weeks to hype them up & tell the world they’re gonna win the league, it’s got the potential to be even sweeter than pipping the dips several times

How were we lucky. What part of being down to ten men for the majority of the game and still being the only team wanting to play football and win is lucky.

Can’t wait to play this mob. Haaland will tear that saliba apart. I think they are still bitching about the game last year when we beat them at their place.

Come on mate. How many times over the years have United scored a late winner in a game they’ve dominated and your first reaction was… To be fair, that isn’t lucky, they actually deserved that on the balance of play?

Being disappointed and getting what you deserve aren’t mutually exclusive. I’m pretty sure there hasn’t been a football match played anywhere in the world, ever, where a team conceding a 95 th minute winner haven’t been left disappointed.
They should be disappointed for 2 things (1) their disgusting time wasting (2) their complete lack of attacking initiative despite playing against 10 MEN. The late winner was a function of both those things, and absolute fucking justice

I thought they were very fair in the analysis after our game in MOTD. They called it right.
They didn’t show a lot of the incidents like the possible red cards for Fulham, but they were gushing in the praise of how City ran the game for over an hour with ten men.
Do you really not reckon if the Rodri foul was by him rather than against him they would have shown it?

lol ok

Around the 11-14 seconds mark.

like I said I don't give a fuck, 3 points thanks very much but let's not be scouse or raggish and pretend it wasn't a dive after a brush of contact.

Clear as daylight that, I now understand how VAR works

On the penalty, the Fulham player knew as can be seen from his reaction.

Only on here will you get posters trying to claim it wasn’t lol

I highly doubt anyone with eyes would claim it wasn’t a foul. Although there is a noticeable lack of claims that… Yeah but it was the sort of little foul that he’d been ignoring all game so he shouldn’t have given it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.