Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their disappointment should have been with their team who showed not an ounce of willing against 10 men.

Well that’s up to them. They came within a few seconds of getting a point that they would have seen as a huge achievement. 10 men or no 10 men. My point was aimed at the guy who seemed to be suggesting it was an example of media bias against City that a team conceding such a late winner might be disappointed.

lol ok

Around the 11-14 seconds mark.

like I said I don't give a fuck, 3 points thanks very much but let's not be scouse or raggish and pretend it wasn't a dive after a brush of contact.

There was pretty much no protests from Fulham players, including the fouler.

It didn’t have a referee call to look at VAR TV check, to overturn.

KdB isn’t known to fall down by himself , I can’t recall one time.

Most of the camera angles don’t show it, but on the one, and only one, that I’ve seen, he does just whack Kev.

Saying all that, it was a bit of a ‘Salah’ arms flailing reaction, to being touched elsewhere.

So that's Keown insisting Arsenal's win is more more impressive than us yesterday and hardman Granit saying we were lucky...

It's started.
How were we lucky. What part of being down to ten men for the majority of the game and still being the only team wanting to play football and win is lucky.

Can’t wait to play this mob. Haaland will tear that saliba apart. I think they are still bitching about the game last year when we beat them at their place.

Scripted crap. Feed the mass morons a line or two. Get traction and bang its now the new problem MCFC have caused.

Destroyed rags.

Destroyed Dips.

Next?

All hail MCFC the destroyers of immoral commercial football clubs. Say hello to the inevitables. Bow down and pay homage to the true premiership kings.

-:)
The Centurions
The Fourmidables
The Inevitables

I like it.

There was pretty much no protests from Fulham players, including the fouler.

It didn’t have a referee call to look at VAR TV check, to overturn.

KdB isn’t known to fall down by himself , I can’t recall one time.

Most of the camera angles don’t show it, but on the one, and only one, that I’ve seen, he does just whack Kev.

Saying all that, it was a bit of a ‘Salah’ arms flailing reaction, to being touched elsewhere.
I never said it wasn't a penalty, he throws himself down/dives after feeling contact is what I said and you have said the same in the last sentence, pretty much.

But a foul is a foul and it was in the box, so guess what?…..penalty. It doesn’t matter if KDB was a bit dramatic. I say, good for him, because if he’d not gone down, we’d all be complaining about the non-decision. Oh, and how many of Fulham’s players complained to the ref?…..yeah, none.
Did you even read my opening post?

I'm going to say you didn't :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.