Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris once again, this time on Sky news just called us "state owned"

Please ask for a retraction and apology City or sue the cnut!! Or sue Sky...
He is desperately trying to bait City into something like that. Imagine the uproar if we did sue.

"OIL RICH CITY TAKE DOWN JOURNALISTS"
"FILTHY OIL STATE ABU DHABI PROSECUTE HUMBLE WHITE ENGLISH MAN"
"SPORTSWASHING ON SHOW AGAIN AS CITY BLOCK INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM"
"PEP COMPLICIT IN JOURNALISM SUPRESSION"

He is desperately trying to bait City into something like that. Imagine the uproar if we did sue.

"OIL RICH CITY TAKE DOWN JOURNALISTS"
"FILTHY OIL STATE ABU DHABI PROSECUTE HUMBLE WHITE ENGLISH MAN"
"SPORTSWASHING ON SHOW AGAIN AS CITY BLOCK INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM"
"PEP COMPLICIT IN JOURNALISM SUPRESSION"
Nobody would be bothered about the white English man bit, it wouldn't even get a mention.

I tend to watch the Bein sports coverage on Saturdays if city are playing and I can’t go to the match. I’m ill atm so couldn’t go Saturday. For the whole day, Keys (who I really really can’t stand) and Gray (who I actually don’t mind) banged on and on about players getting intentionally booked so that they didn’t have to play next week I.e. the week before the World Cup. Every time someone who was on 4 bookings got booked they brought it up and accused them off doing it on purpose. They even accused cancelo of it for getting sent off. “Well that’s his free weekend booked” It was definitely that shit stain Keys driving it. No body thought to tell them that it was the carabao cup this week so the suspensions would count for those games. Thick bastards
1667836859411.png
RKIAFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.