Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The City group should buy them, change the name to Liverpool City, massively asset strip the diseased carcass for three years or so and then dissolve them and bulldoze Anfield.
That would be a laugh. Liverpool City was a rugby league club in the 50s. Then it became Huyton. Then it changed names several times more before being wound up in 1997.

Don't know who Mark Ogden is ,but I'm thinking he must be a comedian. Yes?

Is Mark long lost Son of Hilda & Stan Ogden?

94-F7-B1-BA-4-F58-4-A7-B-AF6-B-49342-EE1-D3-CC.webp

A team who came 3rd out of 4 in their champions league group stage against a team who didn't even qualify for the champions league.
Two bald men fighting over a comb
It’s basically the football version of those Here and Now tours or Pontins weekenders with a load of 80s and 90s has beens on the bill

The only reason they recruited well is that they hacked our scouting system.

Funny how their more recent signings haven’t quite hit the mark, isn’t it?
I'm not sure if this is right or not but I heard at the time the hack was revealed that City had been tracking Coutinho but on the strength of the scouting database info Liverpool stole they jumped in and bought him for peanuts. And of course sold him for so much money that it covered them for every player purchase for years.

Has anyone else heard this?

I'm not sure if this is right or not but I heard at the time the hack was revealed that City had been tracking Coutinho but on the strength of the scouting database info Liverpool stole they jumped in and bought him for peanuts. And of course sold him for so much money that it covered them for every player purchase for years.

Has anyone else heard this?
Nah can’t see that, he was already well known to everyone, Inter paid a decent fee for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.