Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Mo Salah penalty was not enough for Girona as they stay rooted to bottom place in the table. James Milner played emergency left back for Pep’s Manchester City as they beat big spending Newcastle at the Arabiahad. Virgil Van Dyke was unable to stop Penarol thrashing his Monivideo City and Terence Trent Darby was an unused sub for Cheadle Hulme strollers in the east Cheshire league division five
I could have played for the Cheadle Hulme Strollers if it wasn't for the fact that I'm a) hobbit sized, b) got a flabby gut, c) my legs have gone and d) I'm a lover not a fighter (so I keep telling myself). Still I'd have more positional sense than tront. Probably shit myself on a tricky away trip to Adswood or that hard Bramhall crew!

I could have played for the Cheadle Hulme Strollers if it wasn't for the fact that I'm a) hobbit sized, b) got a flabby gut, c) my legs have gone and d) I'm a lover not a fighter (so I keep telling myself). Still I'd have more positional sense than tront. Probably shit myself on a tricky away trip to Adswood or that hard Bramhall crew!
Have you tried the CH Wobblies?

Bramhall is full of tarts now I’ve moved :-)

Click on the link below for the interview video.

Rob Smith - Granada Reports Correspondent. The C*nt!

To Harriet Prior - Anfield Wrap. She was no better.

Smith: ”You don’t want a ‘Middle East State involved here”.

Prior: Constant references to the Middle East. Referenced Klopp: Other clubs have no ceiling and they are owned by states.(not United States) (an owner) Who will not have questionable human rights records. Etc

C75-FD5-C4-18-C9-4-B1-B-84-A7-C990-A6-C9-BE08.png

479-A85-D0-A04-D-4923-850-A-637-E6-A3305-F5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.