Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any new owners are F*cked

Why?

Because the Cult want a say in how the club is run. That is the power they have over the the current owners and potential new owners. No wonder FSG want out.

———

Liverpool supporters union, Spirit of Shankly, say it is seeking clarification from the club, but hopes to be consulted if the club were to be sold.

In a statement it said: "Spirit of Shankly have written to LFC for clarification and will await a reply before making comment.

"We do, however, expect both the Supporters Board and SOS to be engaged in some part of the process so that supporters are front and centre of any sale and the first thoughts of prospective owners."
The first and only thought FSG have is how much money can be made from the club.

Fingers in ears deluded dips…lalalalalalalalala.

It's that time of the year again.

I think Nick's been hitting the sauce again, he's been getting very irate with Liverpool fans over the idea FSG can ask for £4Bn for their club.

Maybe if the rags had won more than a league cup and Europa league in the last ten years and qualified for the Champions League a bit more often they'd have more commercial income.

It's that time of the year again.

I think Nick's been hitting the sauce again, he's been getting very irate with Liverpool fans over the idea FSG can ask for £4Bn for their club.

Hes deffo pissed up and obsessed with City looking at his follow up tweets.

Warning stay away from the Daily Telegraph. It seems Liverpools owners can no longer match state owned club Manchester City and emerging Newcastle so they are selling up. Chris Bascombe is the reporter and it is the shitiest article I've read since cancelling my subscription to Toilets and Other Sanitary Products monthly.

Warning stay away from the Daily Telegraph. It seems Liverpools owners can no longer match state owned club Manchester City and emerging Newcastle so they are selling up. Chris Bascombe is the reporter and it is the shitiest article I've read since cancelling my subscription to Toilets and Other Sanitary Products monthly.

It's everywhere...

It's been a PR triumph for Liverpool. On the day our accounts are published FSG has cemented the lie that they can't compete with the state owned clubs, who have unrivalled resources Liverpool simply can't match.

In parallel the line that City is a morally dubious club, that flaunts FFP and cheats repeatedly, has been made all day long by Liverpool fan groups and compliant journalists with complete impunity, not once in the tidal wave of coverage has this been questioned.

The message is clear, City, PSG and Newcastle distort the market to the detriment of the game, it's straight out of the Tebas playbook, and honest, upstanding FSG has no choice but to go begging or jump ship.

It's been a masterstroke, really impressive.

Last edited:
It's everywhere...

I'm no business man but surely you sell when you are at the top, not when you are 9th, might miss out on champs league next season and have just drawn Madrid this year.
Maybe it's not us that's broken them but the reality that there is no super league, no TV deal allowing them to keep money from their games and no yank cabal.
So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.