Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, when I saw this link my eyebrows raised a little,proceeding to detach themselves from my forehead the more I read.It refers to the mass violent protest at the swamp.I fail to understand why these rag thugs have "narrowly escaped jail" imagine if it was our fans they would have been boiled in oil, which seemed to be of the less severe options available as punishment to one of our supporters during our end of season pitch invasion.

and no banning orders!!!

and no banning orders!!!

f8ac2b8ab386cd8de15dfc92ce11402f.jpg

Well, when I saw this link my eyebrows raised a little,proceeding to detach themselves from my forehead the more I read.It refers to the mass violent protest at the swamp.I fail to understand why these rag thugs have "narrowly escaped jail" imagine if it was our fans they would have been boiled in oil, which seemed to be of the less severe options available as punishment to one of our supporters during our end of season pitch invasion.

Against the ESL ??

Since when ? It was against the owners nothing to do with the ESL

The match against liverpool was abandoned ? I didnt think the match started.

Have I got the wrong match ?

Hang on, the US is the wealthiest nation on earth, the owners/backers of Trafford, Kopites, Chelsea et al, are therefore according to that mangled sentence, the ‘big bad boys’ that mean any owners from less wealthy nations have ‘no ability to compete’ by that edited published logic.

Bollox, as ever, when dealing with City.

Edit: further thinking about it, theyve actually made the piece even more egregious. The whole piece was about the lack of competitive ability of Liverpool and it’s owners, with City, Newcastle and PSG painted as the sole reason, they’ve now, correctly, taken out the City ‘state owned’ part, but replaced it with an even bigger load of bollox about a club’s owners domicile country’s wealth being the reason for Liverpool’s ‘inability to compete’, blithely and wilfully ignoring the US as the wealthiest nation on earth, with the Gulf states various notches below even the UK.

The piece is now effectively saying ‘Liverpool and it’s US owners can’t compete against lesser nonUS owners and other US owners, despite the overwhelming wealth of the US’ . Ie Liverpool as an football entity is run like shit.
Absolutely correct. My immediate reaction too. The point is they have a G14/ Dipper/Rag/ American mindset and so their starting point is wrong. If they did any research and got their heads round the reality of elite football, they would know they were talking bollux. Funny how all the wealthy backers mentioned are brown, just a coincidence of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.