Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really liked him before he came to us don’t know why but the saying never judge a book couldn’t be more appropriate he seems a truly down to earth guy who genuinely realises he is very lucky where he is today and has lots of time for people less fortunate, good on you jack you are a really decent human being and deserve everything that comes your way
Bit harsh if he gets a slap on a train while sleeping :-)

Never really liked him before he came to us don’t know why but the saying never judge a book couldn’t be more appropriate he seems a truly down to earth guy who genuinely realises he is very lucky where he is today and has lots of time for people less fortunate, good on you jack you are a really decent human being and deserve everything that comes your way
Heart warming - brought a tear!

Top bloke Jack. Doesn’t play every game but never sulks, and does loads of good stuff off the pitch, wonderful human being

Ah, the DT, via its CFW, 'Orrible Ollie, has finally worked out who is to blame for the World Cup/Qatar fiasco, and it's none other than, er, Guardiola! You see, twelve years ago he was an ambassador for the Qatari bid, played a bit for one of their teams, and was very effusive about the World Cup being showcased around, er, the world. But this week he has mentioned the mess it's making of the PL season and the DT finger swivels round and points directly at him.

Just how many votes did Pep have to hand Qatar the prize. I always thought these things were decided by national FA votes. How mistaken can yer be!!

Or it might be just another gratuitous swipe at our man.

Ah, the DT, via its CFW, 'Orrible Ollie, has finally worked out who is to blame for the World Cup/Qatar fiasco, and it's none other than, er, Guardiola! You see, twelve years ago he was an ambassador for the Qatari bid, played a bit for one of their teams, and was very effusive about the World Cup being showcased around, er, the world. But this week he has mentioned the mess it's making of the PL season and the DT finger swivels round and points directly at him.

Just how many votes did Pep have to hand Qatar the prize. I always thought these things were decided by national FA votes. How mistaken can yer be!!

Or it might be just another gratuitous swipe at our man.
Oliver Brown is a huge dipper fan and he can't help showing it. As the supposed 'Chief Sports Writer' of the DT he is an absolute embarrassment for them. What the dipper media sycophants are now starting to realise is that Liverpool peaked last season. It's all down hill for them both on and off the field. Ultimately City have won. We have broken Liverpool and there is no stopping us. They did their level best to downplay our success and achievements and still do. However, for the first time they are realsing that they just have to accept it. They have lost. We have won.

To be fair they are talking about how shite they are , where as the mighty blues winning another game is nothing new , normally i would say Potter will be gone before Xmas , but the World Cup will save him ,so he will be gone by Easter.
i must of been at different game last night i thought chelsea looked ok and caused us issues by playing very wide stretching the pitch

Hertsblue

i suspect this is more water off the oil soiled ducks back.

Below extract was publicly available in June this year and currently resides on the internet. ‘Facts’ backed up by a mysterious City employee via an intermediary! And fresh evidence at that!!!!! It’s recycled and discredited horseshit that was trashed at CAS.

Still he has to make a living I suppose

‘The only solution to the overwhelming greed at the top of European football is intervention by the European Union.

That was the key take-away from the final panel of the third day of Play the Game 2022, entitled ‘Billionaires and breakaways: Is that the future of football?’, as a distinguished line-up exposed multiple instances of avarice and self-interest.

The government in United Arab Emirates paid sponsorship deal​

Opening the panel, English journalist Nick Harris provided fresh evidence of how Manchester City, which is owned by Emirati royal Sheikh Mansour, managed to get around UEFA’s Financial Fair Play rules in a sponsorship deal with Etihad Airlines from the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Harris said: “In 2014, after City’s first punishment, an employee at Etihad, via an intermediary, alleged to me that Etihad’s sponsorship department was only paying 8 million GBP a year of the 35 million+ money, and the rest was being paid in disguised – and banned – funding via other entities controlled by Sheikh Mansour.

“The employee could not risk their job and go on the record, and City said “no comment”, and the story didn’t run. Later I got documents that apparently showed it was true, and lots of more documents and correspondence publish by Der Spiegel backed this up,” Harris said.

Harris brandished a falsified invoice from Manchester City to Etihad claiming 12 million GBP in sponsorship. Producing another document, Harris explained: “And here is an email from Etihad to City, saying, but we only have to pay 4 millions of this, you need get the rest from Abu Dhabi’s Executive Affairs Authority, a branch of government in the UAE.”

The meeting ended with a rendition of Blue Moon.
Harris is a shit-stirring liar. There was no employee involved. The "intermediary" he's referring to is probably me. No one at City has ever given me information to pass to a journalist. I sent him some stuff that was publicly available, which is how I got it. He's got form for egregiously lying as well, when he falsely claimed a City blogger had sent him a video.

I do know that, some years ago, he was one of the journalists they thought could be trusted and treated as an adult, with information shared with him that wasn't necessarily shared with others. Sadly, he turned into a bitter and twisted ****, who was actively working with that Liverpool-supporting troll in Littleborough, who was having a go at me, Rabin and others.

Talkshite have got Sean Dyche on and he says he's holding out for another chance in the Premier League. Lol. I doubt there are any Burnley fans hankering for the return of the gravelly voiced ginger dinosaur.
Is he that good at darts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.