Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not crying , you are.

He always comes across as a belting bloke. Hes obviously had times in the past where hes done things he really shouldnt have, but doesnt take away from him being a nice fella
He is a great player, it just isn't clicking for us atm, I am sure it will though.

Talkshite have got Sean Dyche on and he says he's holding out for another chance in the Premier League. Lol. I doubt there are any Burnley fans hankering for the return of the gravelly voiced ginger dinosaur.
Where is that picture of him covered in wotsits - proper funny

I thought the pre- match stuff by Sky led by Chappers was really good tonight. Lots of stuff about our academy etc and intelligent contributions by Izzy Micha and Hassle. No spit, Neville or other Rag Dipper has beens. A vast improvement on the usual biased anti City dross.

I found Izzy's input really good and so much better and incisive than that gibbering plank Farah Williams that BBC seem to be favouring so much.

Last edited:
Never really liked him before he came to us don’t know why but the saying never judge a book couldn’t be more appropriate he seems a truly down to earth guy who genuinely realises he is very lucky where he is today and has lots of time for people less fortunate, good on you jack you are a really decent human being and deserve everything that comes your way

Same here, thought he was just a cock womble, especially with the drink driving.

He's finally doing what we want from him on the pitch.

This video was superb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.