Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably shared it with him quite a while before the CAS case. I got it off the New York District Court website, where the case was heard, and it'd been circulating well before that.

None of these supposedly shit-hot "investigative" journalists like him & Conn managed to find it. They needed me to point it out to them.
Both probably attended the in-depth investigation techniques seminar run by Merseyside Police

Rashford to lead Engerland to world cup glory after an electrifying display against Villa...

Again, he didn't deserve to be in the team of the tournament, I thought I'd made that clear.

I don't care about Tarkowski either tbh it was more the point we are taking a fucking shite defender to a world cup, a defender that would struggle to be our 6th best CB.

You keep saying unproven, we have had countless friendlies for these unproven players to be given a chance, what is going to happen, for the next WC, you wheeling slabhead out in a wheelchair?

He would certainly be faster like that.

Over the last few years, there has been plenty of players selected because of club bias.

I'm ignoring your point on what he deserved because he got in the team of the tournament. It happened, it's a fact. He was part of a squad that conceded two goals in the whole tournament, one a free kick, one from a corner. Not bad.

Southgate has played others and they've not proven it for England or at their clubs. Maguire gets in on what he has done before, end of story. It's a simple choice.

I remember Kompany having long spells of injuries and poor form but he would still be in for the big game because he had never let us down in them. Southgate sees Maguire in the same light. You might think it's mental but the Stones and Maguire or Walker, Stones, Maguire partnership has been very solid for England.

Tell me what your squad would be and I will pick a million fucking holes in it. You'd do the same to mine. His squad is about the best he can pick. The debate is around 1 or 2 players who won't see a minute of football unless there are injuries anyway.

Last edited:
"Manchester City fans told to behave for the league cup tie with Liverpool..."

I'm ignoring your point on what he deserved because he got in the team of the tournament. It happened, it's a fact. He was part of a squad that conceded two goals in the whole tournament, one a free kick, one from a corner. Not bad.

Southgate has played others and they've not proven it for England or at their clubs. Maguire gets in on what he has done before, end of story. It's a simple choice.

I remember Kompany having long spells of injuries and poor form but he would still be in for the big game because he had never let us down in them. Southgate sees Maguire in the same light. You might think it's mental but the Stones and Maguire or Walker, Stones, Maguire partnership has been very solid for England.

Tell me what your squad would be and I will pick a million fucking holes in it. You'd do the same to mine. His squad is about the best he can pick. The debate is around 1 or 2 players who won't see a minute of football unless there are injuries anyway.
I can only imagine the disappointment you'll feel soon enough.

Also putting Kompany in the same sentence as slabhead, fucking hell.

Last edited:
I can only imagine the disappointment you'll feel soon enough.
@bluealf Alfie, Alfie lad. Leave it. The man you're having a go at took on the Albanian Mafia. There are not many central defenders/ centre forwards (depending on Ten Bob's mood) in the Premier League that can say that.
Plus as The Clash said 'I fought the law and the law won'

@bluealf Alfie, Alfie lad. Leave it. The man you're having a go at took on the Albanian Mafia. There are not many central defenders/ centre forwards (depending on Ten Bob's mood) in the Premier League that can say that.
Plus as The Clash said 'I fought the law and the law won'
I never ever thought there would be a slabhead fan club on BM, shocking stuff, let's hope it is a membership of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.