Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hertsblue

i suspect this is more water off the oil soiled ducks back.

Below extract was publicly available in June this year and currently resides on the internet. ‘Facts’ backed up by a mysterious City employee via an intermediary! And fresh evidence at that!!!!! It’s recycled and discredited horseshit that was trashed at CAS.

Still he has to make a living I suppose

‘The only solution to the overwhelming greed at the top of European football is intervention by the European Union.

That was the key take-away from the final panel of the third day of Play the Game 2022, entitled ‘Billionaires and breakaways: Is that the future of football?’, as a distinguished line-up exposed multiple instances of avarice and self-interest.

The government in United Arab Emirates paid sponsorship deal​

Opening the panel, English journalist Nick Harris provided fresh evidence of how Manchester City, which is owned by Emirati royal Sheikh Mansour, managed to get around UEFA’s Financial Fair Play rules in a sponsorship deal with Etihad Airlines from the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Harris said: “In 2014, after City’s first punishment, an employee at Etihad, via an intermediary, alleged to me that Etihad’s sponsorship department was only paying 8 million GBP a year of the 35 million+ money, and the rest was being paid in disguised – and banned – funding via other entities controlled by Sheikh Mansour.

“The employee could not risk their job and go on the record, and City said “no comment”, and the story didn’t run. Later I got documents that apparently showed it was true, and lots of more documents and correspondence publish by Der Spiegel backed this up,” Harris said.

Harris brandished a falsified invoice from Manchester City to Etihad claiming 12 million GBP in sponsorship. Producing another document, Harris explained: “And here is an email from Etihad to City, saying, but we only have to pay 4 millions of this, you need get the rest from Abu Dhabi’s Executive Affairs Authority, a branch of government in the UAE.”

The meeting ended with a rendition of Blue Moon.
Nostrils Harris has got issues.

He's definitely on the spectrum along with that other thicko deloony.

Funding from the Executive Council?
Sounds like Harris picked-up on your Open Skies revelation.
I probably shared it with him quite a while before the CAS case. I got it off the New York District Court website, where the case was heard, and it'd been circulating well before that.

None of these supposedly shit-hot "investigative" journalists like him & Conn managed to find it. They needed me to point it out to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.