Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most teams outplay the rags but the buggers still scrape home somehow.
There has never been another team in the entire history of the game with a record of scabbing three points from one shit performance to another. We've scabbed the points to win a couple of titles but we didn't get outplayed in any of them. It's the Yoonited way!

Classic Mark Ogden this, naming Lisandro Martinez as his signing of the season so far, as he's "had a bigger impact than Erling Haaland".

I kind of agree with him. Without Martinez and his 3 feet tall stature that he brings to their side, I very much doubt both Haaland and Foden would have managed hat tricks against them in the same game. That's a huge impact for such a small, tiny, miniscule man.

Classic Mark Ogden this, naming Lisandro Martinez as his signing of the season so far, as he's "had a bigger impact than Erling Haaland".

Wow the state of this lol

I don't think anyone agrees with him not even the most hardcore of United fans

Smh

Last edited:
So that **** Rob Harris now working as a correspondent for Sky and out in Qatar?

Perfect bedfellows.

Perhaps this shit stain might want to ask how Sky earns millions a year from Qatar Airways that helps pay his wages...

Always good to see someone leave their 'principles' at the door...
Along with the BBCs Dan Roan Hypocrisy at it'd finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.