Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why the national side will never be successful the media dictating who should play and manage them always been the case

Three ex England internationals giving their honest opinion on how a current England international is best used, is why we’ll never be successful? I don’t get your train of thought mate.

The gap between the prem shutting down and the start of the world cup just had to be filled by the media reporting on all things Raggy.
It bores the fuckin tits off me this pathetic eternal process.
Given Fake Rons interview you can't be surprised surely? Besides it's been a pop corn few days in my opinion :)

Fans just been told 2 days before the opening game that they will no longer be able.to purchase alcohol in the stadium After previously been told they could
The media Will be okay though as corporate areas will
Are they coming home

Given Fake Rons interview you can't be surprised surely? Besides it's been a pop corn few days in my opinion :)

I agree, the whole rag set up looks more tatty and shambolic than ever, I hope he does an interview every day! I won't watch it mind, but if it damages the swamp dwellers I'm all for it.

Three ex England internationals giving their honest opinion on how a current England international is best used, is why we’ll never be successful? I don’t get your train of thought mate.
I think it’s because it’s three ex England internationals who won absolutely fuck all at international level suddenly become tactical geniuses.

I think it’s because it’s three ex England internationals who won absolutely fuck all at international level suddenly become tactical geniuses.

when did winning stuff at international level become the barometer for tactical genius?

Someone should tell Pep his opinion is worthless because he never won with Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.