Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state of them look like they never kicked a ball between them in their whole lives.
they certainly all look like the last selections in playground football.

In retrospect that must have been an awful experience for some boys, our teacher used to make us do this in sports lessons, cruel **** lol

If pep can’t win us 5 carabao cups, then what has all this been for? He should leave now, just put us out of our misery.
Tru nuff. We are one behind the dippers so pep must win us the next two so we're the most successful League Cup team before clubs in Europe are barred when the new CL format is introduced in a couple of seasons.
Can't see the LC being taken seriously once the top clubs are excluded, though I'd still go to home games if we were in it.

My thoughts too. I think 10-15 years ago. They often suffered injuries. I seem to recall Cesc Fabregas scoring a goal with a broken leg around that time. They were unlucky at times.
Penalty against Barca in a first leg 2-2 draw, brought the missus to the match. They got pumped something like 4-1 by a Messi masterclass in the Nou Camp in the second leg and Fabregas missed months after probably exacerbating the leg injury. Pointless really.

I won’t post a link to his Twitter page, but almost every Tweet about the Qatar World Cup is about sportswashing. He’s a f*cking sportswashing obsessed loon.

Yet Delooney was more than happy to attend the World Cup final in Moscow.

Read his replies to the gushing tweets about his coverage of the World Cup finals in Putin’s Russia.

Delooney, you f*cking Putin and Russian sportswashing hypocrite!

The three not so wise monkeys ?

BBC Facebook page World cup montage of top players from each team under the banner it's here.
Belgium represented by Hazard I'm quite sure KDB was voted world 3rd greatest player a month or so back.
But I'm not shocked ...just a little pissed off

BBC Facebook page World cup montage of top players from each team under the banner it's here.
Belgium represented by Hazard I'm quite sure KDB was voted world 3rd greatest player a month or so back.
But I'm not shocked ...just a little pissed off

Just accept BBC Sport is complicit and compliant in redwashing and you won’t be pissed off.

they certainly all look like the last selections in playground football.

In retrospect that must have been an awful experience for some boys, our teacher used to make us do this in sports lessons, cruel **** lol
It wasn't so bad when I got used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.